Star Trek Original Series Lost Memories

Warning mature content and triggers!

Opening Song:
Masquerade

By:
Versailles
=======================================

Star Trek Original Series Arc;
Lost Memories.....

===================================================================
Original Series Spock Meets Kiro;
The Original Timeline......

===================================================================

She became the Grandmaster Of Security at such a young age of seventeen for her powers, so young, that it impressed Starfleet, and once she turned nineteen, she became the Grandmaster Of Security for the Enterprise, using her powers to help even in battle.
Her brother became the Captain Of The USS Enterprise, and she his Grandmaster Of Security on the ship.

Kiro was the Grandmaster Of Security, she was Jim Kirk's sister, and well skilled young, which impressed even other Vulcans, though her scores were rather low in science, she did her duties well in security measures with her gifts she was born with.

Even Spock was impressed when she was on board the Enterprise at age nineteen while Christopher Pike was Captain, and she handled any threat well to the ship, but alas her powers had limits, which she kept secret, until she passed out cold while using her powers to shield the Enterprise from a Klingon war bird, and even her sensing it when it was cloaked.

Spock was ordered to check on how she faired that one time, to find her pulling on a shirt, her bra showing, and he got rather flustered though he trained his emotions well.
For an unknown reason Spock thought her beautiful that day.

"Sir Spock, have you come to check on her?"
Bones asked Spock.

Spock cleared his throat for the first time ever in front of Bones.
"Yes Captain Pike wishes to know how she fairs."

Bones rose a brow.
"I see, well I gave her a meal, which seemed to help, but she needs rest from using her gifts or she can die."

"Die?"
Spock asked.

"Indeed."
Bones says as she turned to face Spock, her fully dressed.

I; Kiro sigh at Commander Spock.
"Lest you know, I do not reveal what can kill me for a reason Bones, yet you tell Commander Spock my weakness."

"The Captain and Commander Spock need to know you are not infallible."
Bones says to me.

"I almost drained my fighting Ki completely to where I used my Life Ki, which my Life Ki, keeps me alive, and if I drain that, I will no doubt die Commander Spock.
I'm not totally immortal though I do not age past maturity.
My father wasn't human, but an immortal being with said gifts like me."
I tell Commander Spock.

Spock clearly was speechless, because every Vulcan thought she was unable to experience death, but she in fact can.

I look upon him, seeing him staring at me, and I smirk.
"Am I eye catching for you to stare?"
I tease him and he immediately looked to Bones.

"I shall tell this secret to the Captain."
Commander Spock then walked out of Sick Bay.

"Bones he is hard to crack like all the other Vulcans."
I say, me rather bored of Commander Spock never reacting to me teasing him all the time, hell I even hit on him when we take the same lunch breaks, and he just ignores me, him totally oblivious to my whims, and usually looks up to me asking.
"Is it rather entertaining you bothering me whilst I read?"

I swear the man probably can't get it up if I try to get him to seduce me, typical I'd fail for him to even wanna have sex with me.

"He maybe emotionless like other Vulcans but he has heart."
Bones says to me, patting my shoulder.