Pon Farr

Here's the next chapter!
Warning mature content ahead!

==========================================================

I yawn as I wake up for the day in my room, rubbing my eyes, me groggy as hell, me in my gray and black nightwear, and I go to my fridge in my room, and pull out a glass bottled water, opening the plastic cap and take a drink, and I heard the door ding, and I blink at that, nearly choking on my water, but caught myself, and I walk to the door, saying.
"Open."
I saw Spock in his blue uniform already dressed and groomed up.
"Ugh.....I'm not awake yet Spocky Boy."
I turn away from him as he walked into my room, and I scratch my neck, me groggy as hell.
I was beat from yesterday, training some crew members, and I then felt a hand go to my cheek, and I look to Spock as he puts two fingers to my lips, him staring down at me with heated chocolate orbs, making my heart race.

He then leans in, kissing me deeply, his tongue licking, rolling, and teasing my mouth, and as well sucking my tongue, his kiss agressive.
Then he pulled away touching my right breast through my night shirt.
"Spock?"
I ask him as he cupped my breast, biting his lip, and then pinched my nipple between his fingers through the shirt, and I flinch, yet shudder.
"This isn't like...."

"Me?"
Spock says in my right ear, and I nod.
"Pon farr."
I blink at him in shock.

"What's that?"
I ask him.

"Mating instincts hitting me, Pon Farr."
He says to me.
"If I do not satiate it, I could become ill and die."
I go wide eyed at that.

"Seriously?!"
I ask him.

"Yes."
He says to me.

"But, I haven't done this before!"
I tell him.

"I have imagined doing this for a long time, my fantasies unbound."
He says to me, and I swallow hard.

"My bed is big though probably bigger than yours."
I comment to him, me flustered.

I look up at him as he then pulled apart my night shirt, leaving me bare upon my breasts to him, and he bites his lip yet again.
"I never thought they were this large, though you wear your uniform the way you always do."
Spock says to me, and leans down, taking one big breast into his mouth, licking and sucking my breast, and I bite my lip as he did that.
Then he pulls my nightwear pants down, me in my bikini gray underwear, and he tugged that down too, and my unshaven core was before him, and my full nakedness too.

"I like it you do not shave."
He comments, pulling away from my breast.

"I get severe rashes if I do."
I tell him, as he slides one hand up my chubby thighs, and I gasp as his two fingers slowly go inside my womb as he kissed and sucked my slight pot belly as I was standing, him groaning.
I put my hands on his shoulders of his blue uniform, as he fingers found my good spots quickly, and him flicking and thrusting his fingers rapidly inside my womb, and I began moaning honestly cause it felt so good.
And I felt an extreme ache building up as I bent my head down, my legs trembling, and I felt my legs would give out as I said next.
"I can't!
My legs will give out!"
And just as my heated orgasm gushed in a heated wave through my system and onto his fingers, he then pulls his fingers away, and caught me in his arms, as my knees gave out from under me.
Then he guides me to my bed, laying me upon my back upon it, then he starts taking his uniform off completely, him naked in seconds, and him hard as hell.

He then leans into my thighs after he crawled onto the bed, spreading my thighs apart, his mouth going to my core, him licking deep into my core, and I arch my hips into his face, gripping the pillow above me and start moaning loudly.
"Oh shit!
Oh gawd!"
I moan out, as he slips then his fingers deeply inside me, and thrusts them inside me as he devoured my womb, him groaning, and I grip the sheets next, me breathing and moaning hard, and quickly enough my heated orgasm was building yet again, and bursts throughout my system and I arch my core and back more into his mouth, and he, I heard devoured all I gushed out, and he pulls away, then grabs ahold of his member, and slowly guides himself inside me, and I flinch in pain, and whimper in pain.