Saying Goodbye To Future Spock

Here's the next chapter, enjoy guys!
Slight mature content not much ahead!
Warning, much feels!

==============================================

Sulu was at his controls working on getting the Enterprise to their destination Spock ordered.
"Warp three.
Course one-five-one mark three, the Laurentian System."

McCoy walked towards Spock.
"You wanted to see me?"

Spock says in the most discreet way in his tone.
"Yes, Doctor.
I'm aware that Kirk and Kiro are your friends.
Supporting me, must have been difficult."

"Are you thanking me?"
McCoy says with much sarcasm to his voice.

Spock then looked forward, saying.
"I am just aknowledging your difficulties."
Spock then looked to his fingers he did the Finger Touch with Kiro, not understanding why he felt the need to protect her, and send her away, pushing her away with abandoning her.
Since he laid eyes upon her in the hall she passed by him with Kirk, hearing her make an illogical joke, he felt desire deep within him for her.
He sighs for the hundredth time and McCoy looked at Spock with a weird look, not sure how to take Spock aknowledging his difficulty in letting Spock maroon Kiro and Kirk on a planet.

McCoy then says
"Permission to speak freely sir?"

Spock looked to McCoy.
"I welcome it."

"Do you?
Okay then; are you outta your Vulcan mind?
Were you doing the logical thing?
Maybe, the right one?
Debatable.
But one things for damn sure both those kids don't know how to lose, especially Kiro, she up and sacrificed her fighting energy, to drain it to bloody protect this magnificent ship!
It must isn't in their DNA.
Back home we have a saying; If you're gonna ride the Kentucky Derby, don't leave the horse in the stable."

Spock then says.
"A curious metaphor, Doctor when a horse must first be broken before it can reach its potential."

"My god man....you could at least act like it was a hard decision!"
McCoy says harshly to Spock.

Spock then says his right eyebrow twitching.
"I intend to assist in the effort to re-establish communication with Starfleet.
However, if crew morale would be better served roaming the halls weeping, I'll gladly defer your medical expertise."

Sarek decided to return to the Enterprise, only to find the kindred cheerful girl Kiro was thrown off the ship, and he met Spock upon the bridge, and McCoy then walked off the bridge fuming mad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A fucking blizzard was going on, me freezing my gawddamned tits off, and I was chattering my teeth, hugging my big breasted chest with my arms, and I shout through the blizzard at Future Spock.
"I'm fucking pissed off the you of this era put me on this gawddamned planet where I'm literally freezing by big ass tits off!"

Jamie snickers, trying not to laugh but Future Spock was forcing himself to not chuckle too, but he soon took off his third layer thick furred coat, and put it around me, though he's way slimmer than me, my chubby arms and chest won't fit through this kind of coat, so I hugged it around me chattering my teeth.
"Um.....thank you."
I say, me flustered by him.
He merely smiled warmly at me, then we continued walking further, him pointing at an Outpost ahead.

As we entered the long time corridor, wind and snow enters along with us.
I then say.
"Heyo what can I do to get a cheeseburger with extra onions and fries?!"
But there was deafening silence after I said that and Jamie chuckled.

"You that hungry?"
Jamie asked me.

"I'm dying here!
Do you realize my powers when I use them it causes extreme hunger so that I can restore my energy back?
I try not to freak anyone out when I eat!"
I say still cold and chattering my damn teeth, and I swear I'll break my teeth if they keep chattering so fucking hard.
"I gotta pee now cause I'm so damn cold!
Where's the toilet?!"
I say jumping in place.