Marriage

Star Trek Original Series Arc;
Lost Memories.....

===================================================================
Original Series Spock Meets Kiro;
The Original Timeline......

===================================================================

Jimmy was pissed, but he accepted the fact the Pon Farr incident happened, that I was going to marry Spock.
Spock sent a letter to his parents, and now we were heading to Planet Vulcan, and I was nervous about meeting his parents.
Everyone on the ship knew about me and Spock getting married now, and Bones literally checked if I would be pregnant from me having sex with Spock, but sadly enough I never got pregnant, and travelling to Planet Vulcan was taking a month, but still no pregnancy.

Spock told me his father was an Ambassador to The United Federation Of Planets, so his father was an important man, and his mother was human, which I was shocked at, making me wonder what she was like?
And why his father chose her as his mate to marry even her?

I was in the relaxation area of the ship, and typing in a log of my duties, listening to my music, sipping my favorite kind of coffee, my Pumpkin Spiced Coffee, and I was snacking on some mint oreo thins.
But soon I stopped eating them, and felt someone standing in front of me, and I look up, seeing Spock standing patiently, and I bet he was there awhile, so I paused my music on my mp3 player, and take my earbuds out.
"Yes Commander?"

"We have arrived at Vulcan.
We will be beamed to the surface."
Spock says to me.

My heart raced at that, my nerves shot.
"I....okay then.
I'll save my work, and go with you to the Transporter Room."
I tell him as I stand up, after I saved my written log that's not finished.
I then drink the rest of my coffee, what little was left, and then put the cup for the dish washer.

I come back to Spock, holding my mp3 player, and he motioned me to follow him.
"Is Jimmy coming?"
I ask him walking beside him to the Transporter Room.

"Sadly no, this is a private matter."
Spock cleared his throat.

"I think you are afraid Jimmy will knock your father on his ass."
I laugh at him.

"In a way yes.
When his anger is resolved he can meet my family."
Spock says to me.

"I understand."
I nod to him as he walked into the Transporter Room and Scotty was there manning the Transporter.

"Scotty two to beam down."
I tell Scotty.

Scotty then says.
"Have fun."

Then we disappeared cause the Transporter's energy sparkled around us, making us disappear.
We beamed in front of a large temple-like home, with trees that had orange leaves.
It reminded me of temples like from Greek mythology.

"Wow!
This place is awesome!"
I say to Spock, and he walked forward, him leaving me behind, and I hurriedly caught up with him.
"I'd love to fly around here with my powers to look at things!"

Spock stopped to look at me.
"You can fly?"

I nod at him.
"Yes, I don't do it often.
Wanna try it?"

Spock looked away from me.
"Sadly no."

"You afraid of heights or somethin?"
I ask him.

"No.
We have no time to waste at the moment since father is rather punctual about tardiness."
Spock says to me.

Reminds me whenever I was late to the breakfast table Samuel would stab me with a fork on purpose when he says that, so I'll expect it.
I thought to myself, as I was hungry and we left before breakfast, so I ate mint oreo thins to tie me over.