Side Story 03 - Aphrodisiac part1

Rated: K+ to M
============

She slammed hard on him.

"Fuck Sakura..uhg..slow down..." Sasuke groaned, but he liked it. He liked it very much. It feels so good. What he's seeing right now is so damn amazing it turns him on more. Sakura riding him like there's no tomorrow.

She was on top of him, grinding and slamming in his shaft fast and hard. 

But he was worried. She was going so fast and hard that it worries him she would get hurt.

"S-Sasuke..." she cried.

Sasuke sat up and held her trembling body to stop her from moving. She was flushed and hot and so wet. He was so hard inside her and she just feels so warm and wet it was so hard to control his body like this. He knew she didn't want it to be like this...fucking him like an animal, but she cannot fight it. Sasuke sighed and kissed her in the mouth and held her face. He wipes the tears from her eyes. 

"I know, I know..."

"I-it hurts...please," she cried. He kissed her mouth.

Sakura was under the influence of a very strong dose of aphrodisiac. Sasuke traces back how they ended up like this.

It was a mission assigned to her after a long time. She was chosen because of her expertise in the medical field.

According to reports, a certain medicine has been circulating in Konoha that instantly cures chakra depletion. There was nothing fishy about it since there were certain medicines available in Konoha drug stores and apothecary that sell these kinds of medicines, but this one has had rumors of inducing something to the person taking it.

No clear reports on what kind of effects this drug has, the only report indicated was that it was for chakra depletion. But the movement and distribution of this drug were questionable. They were no samples of the drug as well so it adds up to the suspicion. It caught the attention of Konoha's medical team. 

At long last, from a reliable source, they were able to pinpoint a club just outside Konoha that was going to have a deal surrounding this drug. It was an undercover mission for Sakura.

It was supposed to be just a very easy, walk-in-park mission. 

She and her team (2 male and a female adult Genins also both in the Medical division) were able to procure a sample of the drug. They had verified that it was a strong kind of aphrodisiac. According to the group of people caught with it, they sell it to ninja villages who wants to induce painful arousal in spies. In short, pleasure torture.

The Intelligence division of Konoha didn't consider engaging their interrogation with this kind of technique. But some sick people out there do this for the fun of it, for the kinkiness, and for their weird fetishes. 

"We will examine this drug. Bring these people to Ibiki-san so we can extract what else they hide," Sakura commanded to her Genins. Then she handed the vial they had retrieved to the female Genin, "Rina-chan, can you secure this and give it to the lab when we return to Konoha?"

"Yes, I will Sakura-san,"

"Team, let's wrap them up--" 

She felt a prick on leg.

When she looked down, a syringe was lunged on the flesh of her leg, one of the men they caught was able to escape the rope he had been tied with and had injected something into her. She saw the contents of the syringe going into her flesh.