Chapter 37 - Finale~

Chapter 37

Finale

========

***MATURED CONTENT***

Reading discretion is advised. I have placed an asterisk (***) where it begins and ends

=====

*****

He looked at her, all the while the Sharingan activating, remembering everything...her sighs, her twists, her exquisite and erotic expressions...her voice. He's remembering them all.

Her pink long hair splayed over his black -cover pillows. Her long lashes cast spiky shadows over her rosy cheeks. Her lips were red and puffy, deliciously swollen.

She's very beautiful.

They're just for him...all of it. And he won't let any other men to see her like this. He will kill them first.

Mine.

He just declared it a while ago. And it's not enough. Everything was not enough. He needs to show her what he really felt for her, he needs to let her know this moment, what he had been keeping for the last five years.

He had come back in Konoha...for her.

Because he can't forget. Because he needs her. Because he wants her.

Because he loves her.

He was ashamed to admit it, the reason why he'd come back. He's an Uchiha. But this was different now. He can't take to idle this matter anymore or he'll totally lose her.

He won't let her go. Never.

And this was his way to make sure that she'll be completely his. It may be an act of desperation but he was desperate. He had been lost before, but he found his way again because of Naruto and Sakura. Naruto had made him come back, but Sakura was his reason why he stayed. He didn't know what to do if he lost her. Probably, it would be better to die than go on living without her.

He will ask for her forgiveness. She may not forgive him, for all the sins he committed, for all the bad things he did to her, but he desperately needed her...as a friend, as a companion, as a woman, as a lover...

...as the mother of their child...or children.

He will never let her go even if she didn't want him anymore. He will follow her to the ends of the earth, just to get her back. It may have been too late for redemption and she may not love him anymore.

But he will do anything for her from now on.

He raised her left leg, she was still panting, eyes close. He was hard, and aching. He will make her feel the bliss. He will give her pleasure before his own. She slowly opened her eyes, passion reflecting on those teary beautiful orbs.

His erection pressed between her open thighs, not entering, not yet, but hard and hot, hitting her exactly where she needed it most. A moan burst from her. She gripped him, nails digging into his chest. His nipples were so hard, they abraded her skin.

There was a rumbling in his chest, a sound of primal urges that mirrored her own.

"S-Sasuke..." she whispered.

Slowly, he moved down and  kissed her inner thighs, running wet kisses on her feverish skin, kissing and nipping, while looking at her reaction. She gasped in ecstasy as she arched her back and bit her lip, trying to suppress a throaty moan. Just that looked in her eyes, full of fire and wanton drives him mad. He kissed and bit her skin, knowing it will elicit a tingling and electric sensation on her. She was wetter.