Epilogue

Epilogue

++++++++++++++++++++

Three months later

"Bye Sachi!" Ryuna shouted as she waved her hands towards the little Aburame girl. The school had just resumed two weeks ago after repairs had been made on some destroyed buildings on the vicinity of the school. Konoha was back to normal.

"Take care Ryu-chan," Sachi shouted back then ran towards a group of girls. Sachi wasn't bullied anymore. After the Dai-chapter, due to her braveness, she had gained a lot of praises and friends.

Ryuna walked out towards the Academy's gate and saw him standing on the gates, all students passing him by cannot help but stare at him, "Daddy!"

Uchiha Sasuke.

Ryuna ran towards him. "Daddy! When did you return?"

Sasuke had just returned from a mission.

"Hi there," Sasuke greeted her with a push of his two fingers on her forehead.

"Aw, Dad, don't do that!" Ryuna pouted. Sasuke smiled.

"How's school?" he said as he picked her up.

"Fine. Ren said he will participate in the Genin examinations tomorrow,"

"Really?"

"I'll bet he'll pass it easily," Ryuna said. "Then he'll become a Genin and wear the hitate,"

"Hitaite," Sasuke corrected, "You like him?" Sasuke said as they started to walk.

"Yeah, but not as much as I like you Daddy!" Ryuna grinned.

"I'm honored, because of that I'll teach you the basics of Katon one of these days, so get ready for it!" Sasuke said then pecked a kiss on her cheeks, "Let's go and pick up Mom, she's probably burying herself again in the hospital with her research,"

"Okay," Ryuna said excitedly.

After the incident, Sasuke talked to Ryuna personally. He explained everything to her in a way that at that age, she would be able to understand the complicated things that happened in the past. He told her that he didn't abandon her, but he wasn't there for her because of a lot of circumstances.

He made sure to tell her that he loved her.

Ryuna was silent for the whole time, and Sakura, who was just outside the room, giving Sasuke the privacy to talk to her, was worried that her daughter may have taken the whole thing a traumatizing experience. But she cried when she heard those words from her little one:

Ryuna, who was still wrapped with bandage on her head and arms, cried as she smiled towards the man in front of her.

"I'm glad, that my Daddy is you,"

Sasuke's jaw dropped then immediately hugged her little girl. His heart was about to burst. So much feelings and emotions.

"Ryuna, I'm sorry, for everything...I promise, from now on, I won't leave you. Daddy's here. Just remember, I'm here for you and for your Mommy, I love you, Daddy loves you," Sasuke said, his tears falling on his cheeks as he hugged her tenderly.

Ryuna smiled, "I love you, too...Daddy," then she giggled, "I'm happy and excited,"

Sasuke dried his tears before he looked at his daughter, "Why is that?" he smiled, as he wiped the tears on her cheeks as well.

"Because I still can't believe my Daddy is one the best shinobi in the world!"

"Who says I'm one of the best? I am the only best," he grinned.