Chapter 31

Chapter 31

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She twirled the glass she was holding, not caring about the people around her. She doesn't have to. She can see them even when eyes are closed. She can pinpoint the people in that particular bar, how many people are there, where they are and who are hidden as a shinobi. The perks of being a sensory type shinobi, of course, she can mask her own chakra.

She chuckled, amused by nothing in particular. She knew some men were ogling at her now. She can sense their stares at her. She can feel the desire radiating from them.

She scoffs then sipped the sake in her glass. This mission is as easy as cake. It is always similar from her previous assassination mission.

Karin runs the mission details on her mind. From who the particular assassination request was, it was not stated but this was considered Rank A. She doesn't care. As long as it's easy, and her mission wages counts right, she'll do it. It's her mission as a shinobi. The person to be assassinated is Kikuchi Harumi, a businessman. He has many businesses, which did not interest Karin a bit. Her mission was to get closer to this man and kill him, without any fuzz and as silent as possible.

He had found her target two days ago. He was a frequent in this club. Tonight, Karin initiated her mission.

She has been sitting there for 30 minutes, in the bar, drinking her second glass of sake. She's in a henge, quite expertly at it that even the most experienced shinobi won't be able to detect it. Her hair was black, her eyes black as well. The eyeglass was gone, replaced by lenses. She wore a tight black dress that enhanced her body curves. As an added feature to her allure, she put a mole just above her lips.

The bartender fills her glass once again. She smiled at him.

"I haven't requested yet," she said but she got an idea....her target was making his way towards her.

"From Mr. Masaoka, ma'am, " he just said.

"Oh," she just said. The bartender bows slightly and went to the other side of the bar to attend to other drinkers over there.

"So, what is a beautiful woman like you doing her all alone?" a voice said beside her.

Karin smiled secretly, that only means I can get his attention, I'm seductive aren't I? She chuckled inside. The rat took the bait. Oh well, here we go. She didn't have to turn to her left to know who the man is. It's her target, Kikuchi Harumi. He wasn't alone though, there are two women clinging on his arms, looked at her like they were about to gorge her eyes. She wanted to roll her eyes and scoffs but she controlled herself. Bitches. Behind them are two bulky men who kept on looking around the area. Bodyguards, shinobi.Lacks experience though. Just size, but still green. She raised the glass to her mouth, took a sip. Let's get this started.

She turned towards him and gave him a smile...a seductive smile.

Like what they have learned in the seduction lessons.

"I can't see myself alone right now," she purred, running her eyes seductively on his body. The man is big, and he seems to know what he's doing. He's a solid 6 foot tall man, with enough muscle that told her he wasn't just ordinary. The way he looks, it's not surprising he has made many enemies in this world.

And she wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't the first assassination laid upon him. He seems ready for anything. She should be careful.

The man chuckled. "I see, so are you expecting anyone tonight?"