Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"How was everything Kakashi?" Tsunade asked one morning when Kakashi was in her office to deliver some delayed reports which the copy-nin had forgotten to submit to her on time. It was a week after he and Naruto had returned from Tea.

"Hm, I may be suffering from memory loss, or I didn't understand it, but what are you asking about in particular?" Kakashi asked in his lazy voice.

"I'm asking about Sakura, Hatake Kakashi. You have returned from Tea and I haven't heard any news, rather reports from your visit there. I have waited for you to report it to me personally, but it looks like the two of you have really forgotten it!" She shouted at the silver-haired man. She sighed and sits back on her swivel chair, "I want to know her decision,"

Kakashi scratched his head upon hearing his full name. The Godaime was getting irritated and it wasn't good news for him when he had come late this morning to deliver his late report from his last mission a week prior to his visit to Tea. And now, he's late to tell her about the result of their mission from Tea.

"Ahaha~ yeah, sorry, I forgot about that,"

"Don't ahaha me Kakashi," Tsunade said seriously.

"Yes, ma'm! About Sakura, she'll comply with your orders and will return to Konoha anytime within this week,"

Tsunade relaxed her features and a genuine smile draws across her face. "So, she'll finally return huh," she stood up and faced the wide window, "Now, time to work something for her, right Kakashi?"

"H-huh?"

Kakashi didn't get it, but he knew there was something on that smile of hers. And he didn't like the feeling.

---===SxS==---

"These are the last on our stuff, take this please," Sakura said to one of the Konoha Genin, a boy named Shun who's around the age of 11 who came to Tea as their 'mission to assist Haruno Sakura on her travel back to Konoha'. The boy eagerly got her duffel bag and ran towards the door. He was with the other members of a team headed by Tenten. They were aboard the Konoha vessel which was captained by Morino Ibiki. Their group came from a mission in Sea Country, and was on their way back and since they'll pass by the Tea Country, the Hokage had put them an additional mission to get Sakura. Two birds in one stone.

"Is that all your stuff Sakura?" Tenten asked as she entered the house.

"Yeah, I didn't bring any unnecessary stuff. Just the important ones," she said as she looked around the house, "I'm gonna miss this place,"

"It can't be helped. This was your home for the last five years. But Konoha is your home, your real home. We have missed you, y'know,"

"Thank you. I miss everyone in Konoha!" she smiled at Tenten. Looking closely at the brunette, they weren't that close even before. Probably because Tenten graduated ahead of their batch, but the girl who was an expert in handling different kinds of weapon, the tomboyish member of Team 9, was now a beauty to behold. Her favorite hairstyle, her hair which was always tied in buns was still the same, but instead of two, there's only one. Loose tendrils of her hair accentuated her facial features. This was not the first time in five years that she had seen Tenten. The weapons master had also visited her when she got the chance in those five years, giving her bits and pieces of news on everything, "I just remembered, how are you and Neji?"

Tenten's eyes became wide and there's a tint of red on her cheeks. She hurriedly turned around and walked towards the door, "we're just fine," she mumbled. Sakura followed her and had the intention of teasing the weapon's master.