Chapter 32

Chapter 32

=======================================================

The next morning, the pinkette attended the session, found the stoic Uchiha sitting in his usual position in the session room. She immediately noticed that he's not in a good mood. She thought, it was probably because what happened in her kitchen.

We're not done yet.

She brushed the unnerving tension she felt when she remembered how he gave her that look yesterday and proceed with what she have to do today.

The session went on, ignoring the mood swings of the man, the mednin tried her best to do her job. But Sasuke was more than she can handle today.

He's being a jerk again.

"Kami, what's with you today? Are you having a PMS?" Sakura said. She can't take it anymore. One thing she wanted to avoid today was to get irritated. She woke up this morning thinking that today is Naruto's day. Tsunade's going to announce the transition of being a Hokage to him later this evening. And she doesn't want to start her day being annoyed and all. She wants her day to be full of positivity, of colors and of good thoughts.

But the brooding man in front of her didn't cooperate to her plans.

The Uchiha looked at her ridiculously, "Are you stupid?"

"If you haven't noticed, the study isn't going anywhere and we're not doing any progress! You keep on deflecting my chakra,"

"It's not my fault,"

"You're intentionally doing it!"

"Am. Not." he said grating the words and glaring at her.

"Fine, let's do this when you're in a mood to continue the session. I don't have all day like you do," the mednin said as she stood up, gathering her bag.

"Why? You're going to meet that wimp?" Sasuke said as his face dim.

The pinkette could not believe what she's hearing, eyes widening in disbelief. Sasuke just ridiculed Shou. First time...this is the first time that the great Uchiha look-down and measured a person like that. Uchiha's are egotistical people. They're very proud, but they did not give rude remarks as lowly like that. "I can't believe you just said that. I can't believe-" her eyes widened upon realizing something. Wait, why is he acting like this? It's as if...

You're getting there. Her innerself said.

I thought you're not going to talk to me.

Duh, I can change my mind can't I? Besides do we need to remind each other about this? Who am I? Who you are? Now, about the way he's acting, that's definitely the answer. He's je-

Stop! Stopppp! Oh no. I won't go there. That is so dumb to think!

"Guys! Let's go out!" Naruto suddenly appear in the door, "Let's...." he paused again as he took hold of the tension in the air, Sasuke scowling, Sakura-chan's mouth slightly gaping and looking at the Uchiha like it was the first she see him, "....spar? Uhm, am I interrupting something...again?"

Sasuke stood up, gathering the Kusanagi and secured it on his back. "Let's spar," she said to Sakura.

"EH?" Naruto shouted. "But we planned to-"

"Fine," Sakura said as she stood up, pushing the notes, scrolls and pens to her bag. She led the way out of the room. Sasuke followed her silently.

"Eh? Guys, w-what's happening? Tell me. Guys! Wait-!"

OOOooOO

The three of them arrive in the clearing, the training ground farthest from the village. Actually, it was more like Naruto was chasing them all along, as he threw a series of questions but none of the two provide a single answer.