Clingy ahh- nba yb

"Kentrell, getcho ass off that game," I yell, annoyed. This nigga love to say ion spend no time with him, but playing 2K 24/7. Nigga, get the fuck.

"Watch yo mouth," he yells back. I roll my eyes and lay on the bed.

"Ughhh," I whine. I'm so bored. And it's all his fault. "Kentrelllll!"

"Ma, I'm coming," he yells back. "Gemme 5- no 10 mo minutes and then we can chill ight?"

I don't respond. Verbally, that is. I start scrolling through IG and see a video of a girl sitting on her boyfriends lap while he plays the game. And the boy holds her, and kisses her head. That's so fucking cute. Must be damn nice. If I try that, Trell would throw my ass on the ground and tell me to go upstairs. Or would he.

I go downstairs to see Trell on the couch, headphones on one ear, mumbling something under his breath. Here goes freaking nothing.

I make my way over to him, and he glances up at me, and then back at the tv. "I said I'd be there in a few baby, I promise." He starts smiling big because he made a three. "I'm on all y'all asses."

I get closer to him, and move his arm away from his chest. "Say, guh," he starts. "Fuck is you doing?"

I don't say nothing and sit fully on his lap, placing my arms around him and my head in his neck. "Clingy ass," he says, wrapping his arms around my back, making our chests collide. He goes back to playing the game, cussing and yelling every once and a while.

I start to dose off, and hold onto him tighter. Just as I'm about to lose all consciousness and get some good as rest, I hear kentrell speak up.

"Say, I'm finna get off," he says, placing a gentle kiss on my neck. "Shut the fuck up Kd, ian no fucking simp. Aww, kiss my ass Ben. Both y'all niggas can get popped."

He moves around a lot, taking off his headphones and throwing the controller on the other side of the couch. He lifts me up, placing his hands on my butt to make sure I don't fall, and another reason.

"How you gon yell at me to get off the game and then be sleep? Got me fucked up. Next time imma stay." He lays me down in our bed, taking off my sweats and hoodie. He lays on top of me, his head on my chest and arms at my side. I feel him shift and then the room goes dark.

"I luh you, ma," he says, in a sleepy voice.

"I love you too, Trell."

"Yo ass is up," he yells, sitting up. "I carried yo' fat ass up here and you coulda walked?!"

I burst out laughing as he pushes me down, and playfully cusses me out. This nigga here.