Wickman prt 2- Nardo wick

I step outside with no intention of living. I know going meet Nardo is a death scene waiting to happen. I can't lie and say I got any sleep last night. Just maybe and hour or two of staring into space, trying to calm my nerves. Yet I was unsuccessful.

It's hot as hell outside but I still decided to wear sweat pants and a sweatshirt, praying that no one would notice me. If Nardo is as well known as I think he is, everybody gon know about me being with him. I'm not trying to get shot. I don't wanna die. So I just put my baseball cap low enough to cover my face, my hair being big and wild in the back.

"Nice shoes," I hear someone say. I look up and it's nardo standing right in front of me with a cheeky grin. I look down at my Jordans, avoiding eye contact.

"Thanks," I respond, standing awkwardly.

"You left your phone in my car," he says, opening the door for me again; reaching over my body to buckle my seatbelt. Crazy how he buckles mine but doesn't even touch his own.

(If you get this reference I love you)

"Okay," is all I say before taking it from his compartment and opening it.

"Phone was quiet for the most part, until them annoying ass alarms started coming on," he says as he pulls away from the apartment complex.

"Sorry," I say, checking my messages from the very few friends I have. Dry ass friends.

"You good baby girl," he replies, putting his hand on my knee. My heart begins to race at the physical contact.

He starts texting on his phone in the middle of red light, and music starts blaring through his speakers.

"You fucking wit this," he asks, lowering the volume.

I nod my head, scared to say no. It's not that I don't like it but I can barely hear the music over my own heart beat.

"Im finna drop this in a couple weeks," he says proudly. I smile at him and he returns it, then turns his attention back to the road.

"W-where we goin," I stutter.

"Crib," he responds. His hand rides up my leg more and more. I start breathing heavier. My anxiety is getting worse by the second.

"Why?"

He lifts up his hand and grabs mine, forcing our fingers to intertwine.

"I saved yo life, I own it now," he replies. I gulp hard. What the hell does that even mean?

I try and pull my hand back but he doesn't let go. He looks at me with this stern, cold look causing me to give in and let him hold my hand. He bops his head to the music, driving lazily. For somebody without a seat belt he isn't even attempting to be safe.

We pull into the drive way to a big ass house. It's modern but huge at the same time.

"This you," I ask, with a sudden burst of excitement. I've never been in a house this big before- I bet the bathrooms here are bigger than my entire apartment. Shit, this house could pass for a hotel if it wanted to.

"All me," he says, with a small hint of pride. I can tell he's a humble man from the way he carries himself. I give him that respect.

"It's beautiful," I say, as he opens the door for me.

"Preciate it," he replies, walking ahead of me. He types in the key code and opens the door for me, allowing me to walk in first. The house reeks of weed and is filled with people.

"Y'all, Wick back," a dread head yells. "He brought a shawty wit him."

"Stay beside me," Nardo whispers in my ear, taking my hand again. This time I don't resist at all. He's probably the safest person to be with right now.

He daps up people as he walks me upstairs, shutting the door once we get to the master bedroom. He releases my hand and removes his strap from his pants, placing it on his nightstand. I stand there awkwardly, playing with my hands.

"I know you hot, hea," he says, handing me a pair of shorts and a shirt. I gladly take it because I'm dying in this heat. "Bathroom right thea."

I go to where he pointed and open the door, only to reveal a plain ass bathroom. I change into his clothes and take my phone out. I check my messages again, but no one has texted me. Not even my momma, which is suspicious. My momma always texting me.

I hesitate to open the door. What if he naked on the other side? What if he wants sex as a reward? I'm not ready for that yet. I pray he just trying to chill, even though he's probably not.

I open the door to see Nardo loading a gun. He has 3 bags of weed on the bed and 3 huge wads of cash. He looks back at me and motions for me to come toward him. I listen and walk beside him.

"You eva touched a gun befo'?" He asks. I shake my head no. Yes I'm from the projects but that don't mean we all dangerous.

"Hea," he says, handing me the gun. I shake as I lift my hands. I just saw him load it. What if I shoot something? What if I shoot myself? It's heavy but way lighter than I thought a gun was. It's cold against my palm. "Finger on the trigger."

I follow his command, even though my hands are shaking like crazy. My finger trembles, as nardo comes behind me and hugs me from behind. He moves my hair from my neck.

"Shoot," he whispers. Without hesitation, I pull the trigger. I open my eyes wide at the dent in the wall. The force of the gun made my whole arm move and my ears ring. "Good."

I quickly hand him the gun back and take a deep breath.

"I saved you," he says, standing tall in front of me. He forces me to look up as he looks down at me. "So I'm going to train you."

"For what," I ask.

"To be my wicked witch."