School shooter- lil baby

"I ain't finna hurt you," he whispers in her ear. "Just pretend I'm holding you hostage so I can get into the cafeteria."

She nods her head, and lets him put the gun to her head. She's scared, she truly is and that makes it much more believable. 

Once they get into the cafeteria, the other shooters smirk. He seemed to be as evil as they were. They didn't think much of it. "So you wit us now."

"Hell yeah, prince tried it kick me out."

"Same here," the only girl responds, nodding at him. Her gun is pointed at the mean girls, who bullied her to the point where she was suicidal. I guess she chose to kill anything but herself.

"Alright, take her out and then let's get this party started," one tells him.

She looks up at Dominique with pleading eyes. He nods his head and shoots both shooters without hesitation or thinking. As they both fall down and he releases the girl.

"I'm sorry," he says, squeezing her hand tightly to check if she was okay. She was. She was now traumatized, but physically, because she was still alive she was okay. He gives her one quick look and takes off rubbing.

She could not let him go alone. He had saved her life and everybody else's. Him running would make him look guilty. He was her hero. So she chased after him and yelled.

"Wait," she screams as he makes it to the back of the school.

He stops and looks back at her, confused. He wondered why she didn't just stay where it was safe- why she didn't stay with everyone else.

"What are you doing," he asks her, backing away as she got closer.

"I'm here to take you back," she responds. "If you run it'll make you look like a criminal."

"I am a criminal," he tells her honestly, but she refused to leave him be."

"Well then," she says, grabbing his hand tightly. "I guess I'm coming with you."

"No," he tells her, pulling his arm away and walking away from the school. She follows, of course.

"I'm coming," she stubbornly replies, running to catch up with him.

"No," he says again.

"Please," she pleads, getting a hold of his hand again as holding it tightly. She looks up at him with puppy eyes that every person she used them on had fell for. And then they head the sirens.

"Alright, let's go," he tells her, refusing to waste and get arrested. He was aware that he saved lives, but he took some and he knew that he would do time for them too. But he was raised to shoot and kill, because once a gun is in somebody's hand, only death can make them not pull the trigger.

So they fled together- hand in hand, and he gripped tight on hers. They ran down the street, both scared, out of breath and having fear. Dominique led her into a house, and then they left through the back door. Jumping fences and then they finally stop. In front of them is an old empty house.

"Where are we," she asks, catching her breath.

"My safe house."

"We coulda ran straight here," she replies, smartly.

"Distractions," he says, referring to the eyes that could have been on them.

He grabs some blankets and wraps her in them, and then he unlocks the door. She takes the blankets and holds them close to her body.

"It be freezing in hea," he explains as the rush of cold air hits them both. She shivers and he pulls her into his arms. "It's gonna get warm."

She nods as he sits her on a couch and she rests there.

"You coulda just stayed," he observes her. He watches her shake and shiver but all he could do is go and turn on the oven, which doesn't produce that much heat. He turns it on anyway, and plugs in the old microwave. He cleans out a bowl for her and puts in a pack of noodles, pouring water over it and timing it for 6 minutes.

He walks back over to her to see her just staring at the wall. He wondered what went through her head. What he didn't know was that she was simply just thinking of how they'd sleep tonight. It's too cold for her to only have her blankets and have him freeze. It's her fault if he would freeze, because in her head she became a burden.

She decided there was no leaving him, because if he was found she would be too and speak on his behalf. She would just simply take the blame for everything. Her family is probably worried right now, but I would be the first time they showed they cared for her in a while- in her mind they deserved the fear. Her friends know she's strong and not stupid.

Yet, Dominique's family does not care at all. He doesn't really have a family. This house is his house, and where he is most of the time if he isn't on the streets selling drugs. That's why he says he's a criminal. He sells people stuff that kills them mentally. He already viewed himself as a killer. And now he really is one.

"You staying," he asks her, sitting beside her. She moved her feet so he can sit, and lays her head on his lap.

"Yeah," she responds, looking up at him.

"For how long," he questions. Not long, he thought. She'll leave eventually.

"As long as it takes," she says as they hear the microwave go off. He gently lifts her head and walks over to the kitchen, placing the seasoning pack in the noodles, stirring it. He places a towel underneath the bowl and hands it to her. He grabs them both water bottles from the fridge. "Thank you."

"No problem," he states, leaning back into the couch.

"You want some?"

"I'll eat later," he laughs. "I'm not hungry."

"Okay," she says, placing it on the table so it can cool off.

"What you meant by how long it takes," he asks with curiosity.

"However long it takes for you to realize," she starts, taking a sip of her water. "That you're not a criminal. That you really are the hero."

He laughs, like he'll ever believe that.

A/n:

I've been repeating rappers lately😭😭 so any recommendations???