Ur Best friend- Nardo wick

"What's wrong ma," Nardo asks, sitting on my boyfriend's couch. He reaches over to rub my thigh but I quickly push his hand away.

"Bry is here," I tell him and he smacks his teeth.

"Nigga ain't paying attention," he responds rolling his eyes.

"I hate that you ain't your best friend," I mumble.

Bryson is my boyfriend, Nardo is his best friend. Me and Nardo may or may not have had a small entanglement previously and ever since, as much as we regret it- it's hard to stay away from each other. I've always been attracted to Nardo, honestly after meeting him I was mad because I got the wrong friend. But Bryson is so sweet and genuine and actually cares about me. He gives me so much respect and loyalty.

"I hate that he my best friend. I swear if you belonged to any other nigga I woulda stole yo ass already."

"Chill out Horace," I tell him. He backs away and sits on the other side of the couch, getting on his phone. Not another word is said.

"Ight baby, me and wick finna hit the club," bryson says walking in the living room. I fake a smile. He kisses me all over my face and I watch as Nardo glares from the doorway.

"Okay. Have fun-but not too much fun," I say.

"I gotchu mama," he chuckles. "I love you."

"Love you too," I say as he exits the house.

"Hold on I forgot something," I hear Nardo lie. He comes back in the house.

"You gon be straight? You ate," he asks me.

"I'm fine nardo. There's food here. Go before he suspects something," I respond and he waves me off rushing out the door.

I grab the remote and put on Star, praying that their drama distracts me from my own. I watch as star and Noah's love scene plays and get a small flash back of me and Nardo.

I don't know how to explain it. It just happened. One minute we were on the couch waiting for Bryson to come back and the next he was kissing down my thighs and I was begging for him to enter me. There was so much sexual tension that before that night, we had never really spoke. We avoided each other because we knew exactly what we wanted. We knew what would happen if we were alone for too long.

The thought of his hands traveling my body. The thought of his lips on mine. The feeling of him inside me, repetitively touching my cervix. It all just made the feelings that have been there intensify. I screamed his name and he grunted mine, and I will never forget the sound. It felt so wrong but it felt so right. I guess Mary J Blige wasn't lying when she said Mr wrong made her feel so good.

After that night, I tried my hardest to ignore the mere fact that Nardo even existed. That Horace Bernard Walls the third was even alive. But I couldn't. He's always around. Always. Him and Bryson are pretty much attached at the hip, and they've always been that way.

Nardo on the other hand, doesn't attempt to control himself. At least to me. I watch him sometimes catching himself, trying not to look at me or touch me. But part of him can't resist. I know that feeling all too well. India always come in clutch.

I'll be right next to Bryson, and he'll text me and I respond in a heart beat. I lay next to Bryson and all I think about is him. I can't even have sex with my own boyfriend anymore. Nothing about Bryson attracts me anymore. But I smile and act like I'm okay, because it was just one time. It doesn't count if we don't do it again.

I get a text about 4 hours after they left, from a close friend of mine. She sends me pictures of Bryson kissing on another girl. She tells me that she talked to the girl and that this has been going on for months. I drop my phone not knowing what to feel.