In love with a player- polo g

😭😭kinda based on a true story cuz I can't choose the right Niggas... anyway

"Whats good gang," I hear from behind me. I turn around to see Taurus, one of my homeboys.

"Wassam," I say, dapping him up.

"Nothing really. You coming wit me to the stu today right," he asks. I nod my head and smile. "Good, meet me at my car after school."

"Ight," I respond. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

"I'll see you later baby girl," he says as he walks over to Stacy. He leans on her locker and cracks his signature pretty boy smile. He always does this. Gives me attention and then goes mess with girls who fuck all his friends. Some of these females not from the streets, they for the highway. But Stacy, her hoe ass is for the golden state bridge. Every nigga been in and out that coochie, but polo. He could if he wanted to, obviously.

Yet polo ain't like these Niggas who fuck every girl available. Polo got a boogie penis. Just like I got a boogie coochie. I don't let just anybody inside, and he don't just go inside anybody. But he flirts with all of them tho. Makes out, prolly gets head and then dips.

He's a really dope guy, and I fuck with him hard. But he just a player. So I keep my distance because I know I'll fall for his bullshit ass smile and stupid ass punchlines. I know I'll fall for him and I can't risk doing that.

School goes by boring as normal. Nothing matters more to me than graduating and getting the bell outta Chicago. I'm tired of drive bys, school shooter threats, and police brutality. I know I can't escape that, but I can try. Being away from here is all that matters.

I stand at Polo's car and watch him walk away from one girl and the moment she turns her back, he starts spitting game on another. He really ain't shit for real.

"Hey mamas," he says, pulling me in for a hug. I resist and dap him up, getting into his car that he unlocked. "Getting in my car like you own it or sumn."

"You funny," I respond, taking control of the aux cord instantly. I start blasting Pop Smoke. I'm comfortable with most people, and I know Polo don't mind. So imma do me even though it's not mine.

"Girl gimme my shit," he says with a laugh. "All yo ass listen to is New York music huh?"

I nod, and rap along Bashar.

"Grrrr," I say in a deep voice, making the both of us burst out laughing.

"You really something else," he says as we pull up to the studio. I've been here before with my brother I'm cool with the producer.

"I'm meeting up with my nigga Tjay to work on some hot shit. You might like his music, he from Brooklyn," polo tells me as we enter the studio.

"Bet that up," I respond, as he opens the door to the room he booked. There's people all over, especially half dressed females twerking to some music. There's one guy, with braids in the booth. He looks at me and smiles as we make eye contact. He's so fine.

"Yurrrr," He says as he exits the booth and he daps up Polo. "My nigga."

"What's up," polo responds, wrapping his arm around me.

"Who this," Tjay asks, licking his lips and looking at me. I smile back up at him.

"My girl Y/N," Polo replies, pulling me closer.

"Your girl how? Like girlfriend type shit," Tjay questions.

"Yeah-"

"Hell no," I interrupt, pushing Polo's arm off me. He ain't about to ruin this for me. He can go talk to those brauds on the couch.

"Oh well shittt, lemme holla at you," Tjay says, reaching out his hand to me. I got to take it but Polo slaps his hand away.

"She off limits."

"No the fuck I'm not," I respond, pushing past Polo and taking Tjay's hand. Tjay walks me to the appetizer area, holding my hand.

"Why Polo acting like," he asks.

"Ion know honestly. That's just my homeboy."

"Don't seem like it. Look at how he watching you."

I glance at polo, who is surrounded by those girls. Even with them around him, his eyes are on me. His eyes turn to Tjay and gives off death stares.

"Y'all fucked before?"

"No," I reply, getting closer to Tjay. He wraps his arms around my waist and smiles at me. "I like your accent. It's fresh."

"I like your smile," he responds like a little kid. I giggle like a little girl. "Lemme get yo number."

"Ask properly," I say, folding my arms. One thing we not finna do is be easy, even though I'm half way there.

"Can I have your number, Mrs Y/N," he says, pulling out his phone. I nod and smile, typing my number in. I look over at Polo, who's balling his fists and looks pissed off.

"Polo, it's your turn in the booth," the producer says, and Polo walks over to the door.

"Nigga done pissed me off," I hear him mumble. "Tryna take my girl from me. I got something fa his ass."

Something for him? Why the fuck Polo suddenly deciding to act like this? I'm not gon ever be his girl, he ain't loyal. He's a great person to be around but he ain't good to be with. He's fine. He's smart. He's talented. He's motivated. But he just ain't shit and that's that. I'm not getting hurt again by no nigga. Hopefully Tjay ain't on games.

"We pop out at ya party
I'm with the gang
And it's gon be a robbery
So tuck ya chain
Ima a killer girl I'm sorry
But I can't change
We ain't aiming for your body, shots at your brain," he raps, pointing a finger gun at Tjay. Tjay smacks his lips and pulls me closer.

"Nigga doing this shit over a bitch. Shawty ain't even worth allat," He mumbles thinking I can't hear him. But I can. I turn around and push him off me. "Fuck was that for?!"

"I ain't no bitch, nigga," I state, bucking up to him. Polo bursts out the booth and stands between us.

"Fuck you call her?!"