Gang prt 1- lil tjay

His name is Tjay. Tione Jayden. The guy I've been obsessed with. The guy my friends here about. The guy I think about when I listen to When I See you by Fantasia. Tione moved here last year from brooklyn. And ever since, he's been everything to me. I just don't know why.

"Girl Tjay is staring at you," Mia says, looking across to his table.

"Big cap," I say, not picking my head up.

"She not, Y/N," China says, looking back at me.

"Yall do the most."

"Girl look up in 3, 2, 1"

I look up and Tjay and I instantly make eye contact. He smiles at me and looks away, still smiling. He scratches the back of his neck, and his friends burst out laughing.

"Big a** simp," Reg yells loudly.

"Nigga, shut up." Tjay responds, glancing at me and then quickly looking away. I just keep a straight face but on the inside I'm screaming.

"You was the one staring not me, nigga."

"Bro don't do bro like that," Kris says, still laughing. 

"Told ya girl," Mia says, laying her head on my shoulder. I stare at Tjay, and he looks at me, this time he doesn't break eye contact. He just gazes into my eyes and folds his lips together. Ugh, this lil boy is fine.

"He can do all that staring but can't say nun. No balls," China says. We all burst out laughing.

"Leave him alone, maybe he just shy."

"If I had a crush on Y/N, not saying I don't," China laughs a little, and i smirk at her, "I'd be quick to make my move. I already know how many niggas be on your top. But then again you stay swiping left. "

"Leave ha alone," Mia cuts in. "She loyal to Tjay."

I roll my eyes and look back at his table. We make eye contact, but I break it as the bell rings. I feel a tap on my shoulder as i put my books in my locker. I turn around and see Tjay right in front of me.

"Meet in the gym after class, ight, ma," Tjay tells me. I'm shocked, with nothing to say. He looks at me in the eye, waiting for my response. I nodd, and he touches my chin with his pointer and thumb lifting it up. And then he walks away.

"If you don't give that nigga ya number, Imma give that nigga ya number," China says coming beside me.  I roll my eyes and dap up my bruthas that I pass in the hall.

"Yo a** always dapping niggas up but can't talk to Tjay," Mia says, as we enter class.

"I been knowing dem since elementary. They the homies." As I finish, Kris comes up to me and daps me up. I look confused. Like we've spoken before but we've never really had a full convo. He normally just nods as a greeting to me.

"Don't be late, na' shorty." I look at him confused and he just laughs. I just ignore it and sit in my seat turning up my Lil Baby. I start on our math packet, finishing in 10 minutes. I put my head down and drift off to sleep. I feel someone grab my paper but I assume its Mia, copying my work. The bell rings but im still half asleep. The girls walk me to the bathroom, laughing at me the whole time. They make me wash my face. They lead me to the gym door, my behind is still half asleep.

"Don't make me make you do jumping jacks." I roll my eyes, as china shakes me. "WAKE UP!"

My eyes go wide and I rush to cover her mouth. "Hush. Doing too much."

"Nah, you going to sleep before meeting a dude is too much. Slow as hell."

"Lemme alone."

"You're stalling."

"Am not."

"Go in there."

"Okay." I open the door and all eyes are instantly on me. I grab my phone out my and pretend to really be doing something to avoid eyes. I look up occasionally looking for tjay. I text the girls group chat.

COME GET ME, bruh
Im finna fall asleep, no cap

Chi Chi💛😩:

Girl if you don't-

Mi mi 💛😉:
fall then, let him catch you

I look up, in perfect timing.  Tjay is right in front of me.

"Texting while walking is dangerous," He says with a small laugh. I just laugh with him. "Come on."

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and yells, "yall, she ya."

"Wassup g," Kris said, dapping me up again.

"Hey Kris."

"Wassam lil bit," Reg says. He lifts me up in the air. "You light as hell. You eat?"

"Do you ever stop?" Everybody bursts out laughing and daps me up.

"Ha ha," Reg says sarcastically. "Shut your short a** up."

"Ight, that's enough with all that. Mamas, this is Ryan, Toozie, Polo, and Melly, you know them other Niggas."

"She know us too nigga, way before you," Melly says, dapping me up. "Yo, I need my dreads twisted into dem things you used to do."

"Me too." Toozie says.

"Ight, i got y'all, just hit me up when yall free." They both nod.

"I still ain't get my one," polo says with a smirk.

"Wassam then," I buck up to him. He holds his fists up and we start swinging playfully.

"Boy if you don't getcho "hurry up and buy," head ahh"

"Girl if you don't get yo short stack of pancakes head a**"

"That was so funny," i said sarcastically.

"Damn, you gang for real," Tjay says, wrapping his arms around me from behind me. I just smile and the boys roll their eyes playfully.

"So what y'all is? Together or friends with benefits," Polo asks.

"Never dat. Friends ain't even a question. She fa me." Tjay rests his head in my neck.

"She know that?" Toozie says and they all start laughing.

"What do we finna get into, T?"

"I know what he tryna get into," Melly smirks and I blush like an apple baw.

Tjay hugs me tighter and says, "Ignore them. It ain't even like that, Ma."

"Y'all tryna ball?" I ask and they all nod.

"Not right now yall, I made plans."

"Which are?"

"They got a party at my crib, my moms cooked."

"F*** yeah, my a** hungry."

"Yo mama put her foot in every-damn-thing."

"So...Why am I going?"

"Cuz your ass needa eat," reg says, making everybody snicker.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you. Get to know you, ya know? It makes me feel weird because my boys know you better than me."

"What she cooking" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"Ion even know. Everything?"