Nights like this- Playboi Carti

"I can't believe I let you touch me," I yell at Jordan. I gave him everything. My time. My love. My trust. My virginity. Just for him to go around telling everybody our business. My business.

"I don't get why you trippin'. Like you ain't tell your girls we fucked," he responds, taking off his shoes. I mean he's right. I did tell them. But what I didn't do is go bragging about it to everybody.

"Yeah. I did. And I knew you were gonna tell your homeboys," I say, folding my arms. "But what I didn't know was that you were gonna make it seem like I was one of your little hoes. Now the whole school thinks you slutted me out."

"Fuck else you wanted me to say," he says, raising his voice. He stands up and starts coming closer to me but I take a step back. "The pussy was good. Hella good. The sex was good. Fucking amazing. You think I'm not gon' tell my niggas bout what they neva gon have?"

"I gave you my virginity, Jordan-" he interrupts me.

"Carti."

"Carti," I say rolling my eyes. "That shit was special to me. Something that was supposed to be between us. I told my friends you took it. I told my friends that you made it special. I told my friends that you were the only guy in the world I'd ever let hit. I never told them the details. Yeah I said the sex was good. But I mean, based off of what you said we minus well have had sex in front of the whole school!"

"Ian know they was gon tell everybody," he says, walking towards me. He tries to hug me but I shove him away.

"Yes you did, Jordan. What else they was gon do?"

"Ight. Maybe I knew they'd say allat shit. How many niggas be on you everyday? Now they know to back the fuck up," he yells the last part. I walk past him but he grabs my arm. 

"You embarrassed me in front of the whole fucking school because of some thirsty dogs," I spit out, angrily. I try to get my arm out of his hand but he doesn't budge.

"Embarrassed you? Baby, girls wanna be in your spot. Niggas wanna be in mine. Ain't nobody finna mess wit you cuz you got some dick," he responds softly.

I know there's girls who want Jordan. Our whole relationship I've had to deal with Heathers and Barbie ass chicks who stay on his dick. He used to be on his playboy shit hard, but when he met me, the pimp became a big ass simp. He never really mentioned sex unless I made a sexual joke or something like that. Even then he'd just be like "nasty ass".

4 months of dating and he never even touched my ass. 5 months of dating and that was the first time he kissed my neck. 6 months of dating and that was the first make out session. You get the point.  So giving him my virginity wasn't a hard choice to make. His respect for me is crazy. At least it was. Maybe it was just a big ass front. Maybe he got some pussy and started acting out.

"Oh really? How about the chicks you fucked before me? You just gon fuck and dip like you did them?"

"I know you not bringing up them hoes," he says, chuckling. This nigga really laughing. He really think I'm playing with him. "We fucked and I dipped because that's what it was. We was just fucking."

"And what we doing then, Jordan Carter? Just fucking and tellin'," I ask, turning to look him in the eye. He releases me and grabs my chin between his index and thumb finger. I fight it at first but give in once we meet eyes. Ugh, his eyes.

"Baby, now you know better than that," he says, leaning down more.

"Do I? Your homeboys seem to think I'm just one of ya lil hoes."

"Ion got hoes no mo, go through my phone. Stalk my ass when I go out. I don't give a fuck what you do," he puts his forehead against mine. And I let him. Because he's Carti. And he's my weakness. "Just don't leave me."

"Ion got no reason to stay. Niggas know my body better than I do," I say, breaking the skin to skin contact.

"Yes you do have a reason," he says, placing his hands on my waist.

"Yeah? And what's that?"

"Because you love me," he responds and I laugh.

"And? Wasn't it fuck love? That's not a good reason."

"Because-" he stops himself and closes his eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. "Because I love you, ight?"

I look at him with wide eyes. Neither of us say I love you. We just never got down to it. When we first started talking he was on some "fuck love, I only want loyalty" type shit. And I fucked with it. Carti aint neva said I love you to no girl before. Shit, nigga barely say it to his family.

"You love me?" He smiles and caresses my face.

"Fuck yeah I do. Shit, everything I did fa you. All the times I wanted to touch you but stopped myself cuz Ian want you to think bad of me. All the times I almost lost friends fa them talking bout you stupid. All the bitches I done had to correct fa tryna disrespect you. I waited, and if you ain't wanna fuck I'd still be waiting."

"Baby," I say,  wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands go back to my waist and he pulls me closer.

"I'm sorry. I shoulda neva said what I said. I shoulda just left it at 'we fucked'. Now I got niggas drooling over a fucking picture I painted," he says placing his head on mine. "If we fuck again it's between us to, ight? And imma still be witchu if you don't let me hit. If you tryna wait til marrige, I'm down. Just don't wear no tights or shorts round me. I got my lotion, imma be ight."

I laugh and pull back. I press my lips against his, and he deepens it. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lays me on the bed. Tug on his shirt and he takes it off, and I do the same.

"And risk not having nights like this? Hello no," I say reconnecting our lips. "Carti?"

"Yeah baby," he says, placing kisses down my neck.

"I love you too."