With You- Polo G

"With you with you with you with you," I scream along with my friends to Chris brown. All the windows are rolled down and we're singing at the top of our lungs.

"Y'all, imma be deaf by the time we get to the mall," Kelly says, covering her ears. I pull her hand and scream more lyrics.

"Oh, I'm into you," I sing and grab her face. "No one else do." I inch my lips closer to her.

"Cuz every kiss and and every hug, you make me fall in love," I say looking into her eyes. A blush falls onto her cheek and we both burst out laughing.

"Oh yeah, y'all gay," Mariah says, putting her phone down. She was recording the whole thing.

"Don't post that shit. You know how Polo get," I say taking her phone. She snatches it back.

"You the one acting like that," she say, pushing my head. I smack ha hands and lay my head on Kelly's shoulder.

"And look, she still doing it," Taya say from the front seat.

"Nobody asked fa ya two cents."

"Nobody asked fa allat fruit," she responds and the girls laugh. Fake asses. They just mad cuz they ain't the one.

"But Fr, Riah. Don't post that. Ion want him tripping again," I state, pulling out my phone to see messages from him already. Overprotective, nosy ass nigga. Ion get no space wit him.

"Too late," she says, closing her screen and putting her phone in her lap.

"Please tell me that shit was in your close friends," I ask, dreading the ass whipping I'm finna get when I get home.

"Sure," she says looking out the window.

"Mariah," I whine, checking my messages again, paranoid.

"My bad," she says.

"Delete it please."

"Guh it's already up, just chill. Imma beat his ass if he try something," she responds, grabbing my hand.

"Imagine a girl stealing up girl."

And my phone vibrates. I look down with fear in my eyes.

Taurus💍🤍😩
Bring ya ass home
Fo youn have a house

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Y'all he saw it," I say and I feel the car jolt.

"Tay, I know your crazy ass ain't just park in the middle of traffic," Kelly says, shaking her head.

"My bad, I forgot what I was doing."

"Stupid ass," Chloe's quiet ass says from the passenger seat.

"Fuck up," Taya responds, flicking us all off.

"He want me home."

"And? It's yo life, do what the fuck you want," Riah says.

"Yes it is my life. And I'm choosing to keep it," I say before turning to Taya. "Tay, can you drop me home?"

"Imma pay fa yo uber, we already at the mall," she say, pulling in the parking lot.

"Nevermind." I call an uber and my blood pumps fast. My heart beat is like a trap song.

Ya see, the reason im freaking out is because last time I was "acting gay", Polo threw a bitch fit. We got into and argument because he swore I was cheating on him with Kelly. This nigga put a gun to my head and said that if he caught me again he was gon use it. Ion believe him but still. Im scared like a white boy in the hood.

The Uber drops me off at the house. As I unlock the door, I take deep breaths. Im bouta get face to face with the devil. Lord give me strength. The door creaks and I get flashbacks from sneaking out the house to see Polo. Used to sneak back in and that door suddenly decided to be loud.

I tip toe in the house and place my bag on the table along with my keys. I don't even know why I'm hiding. He gon find my ass anyway.

"What took so long?"

I turn around to see a 6foot tall dread head nigga with smoke coming out his ears. I'm dead like a opp.

"Had to take an Uber, baby," I say, standing as still as a statue. He walks closer to me and takes my phone out my bag.

"So you kissing girls now," he asks, unlocking it. This nigga really going through my phone over a female.

"We didn't even kiss. I was just playing."

"And I wasn't." He pulls me by my arm upstairs and I walk into our bedroom. There's suitcases on the floor, unzipped.

"You kicking me out?" After everything we've been through together he really finna kick me out over something that didn't even happen. I let a tear escape my eye and look at him.

"That's up to you," he responds, letting go of my arm. "Choose which way you swinging."

"Baby, I'm straight. I told you." I try to wrap my arms around him but he pulls away.

"You sho bout that?" Honestly, he looks so hurt. Guilt takes over my mind and I try to hug him again.

"Yes baby."

"You like that girl?" There's hatred for me in his eyes. I wanna be like 'damn who hurt you' but Im tryna get shot. I love Kelly, but not like that. She fine tho.

"No nigga."

"You be kissing on her?" I mean we've kissed before but again, it's not a romantic thing. We just did it. I don't even know why.

"No, Taurus."

"Y'all be fucking and shit?" I fight back the urge to laugh. This nigga really pressed over a girl knowing I'm straight.

"No Taurus, damn."

"You gon leave me fa ha?"

"No," I say, grabbing his face and pulling his face close to mine. "That's my girl. I been knowing her fa years and we just play like that Ight? I'm sorry fa hurting you. You my one and only, I'd never leave you fa nobody."

"You lying to me?"

"Yeah, that last part," I say, taking a deep breath. "I'd leave you fa Devante Swing. But I swea that's it." He laughs a little and puts his hands on my waist.

"See that shit ain't even funny," he says while laughing.

"Baby," I say.

"Yeah?"

"You know where my home is?"

"No duh," he sasses, placing his hands on my ass.

"Baby my home," I say, connecting our lips for a few seconds. "Is with you."

"Damn right."