Miss You- quando rondo

"If you don't get your fine ass out this motherfucking house and at that damn party imma shoot you in ya coochie," Maya says, pushing me off the bed.

Quando and I are currently on break. And by that I mean, I'm ghosting him cuz he cussed me out. I've always had a problem with the bitch word and he knew this, yet he still yelled it at me. All cuz I wore a sports bra to go jogging. This nigga so damn protective it get on my last nerve. He can suck it, on everything.

"Girl, don't even. Q already got on me for jogging around in a fucking sports bra, how you think he gon feel about me going to a club," I respond, pushing her away. She rolls her eyes and pulls out her phone.

"You single as a Pringle, fuck you worried bout that nigga fo?"

"Oh ion know, cuz he might beat my ass."

"And imma put a bullet in his, let him try you."

"Girl, you so violent"

"And is"

—Time skip cuz ya girl at school😂——————

Her outfit.

This party is lit as fuck, I'm not gon hold you. But it's hard to party when you looking over your shoulder every few seconds. A break ain't no break up. Quando don't play when it comes to me. Ion know why I can so peacefully say that I'm stuck with that nigga for life, that he ain't gon let me leave him for nothing. But that's the truth, and being here, around all these niggas, with my best friend who can't keep her pants on, if Quando catch me, he catching a body too. Maybe more than that.

"Girl," maya says, tumbling over to me. I've been sitting on a stool at the bar by myself, while she been going crazy, dancing with niggas, dancing on niggas. Shit, I think I saw some niggas dancing on her. Ion want Quando to catch me at this club, let alone dancing at this club. If my ass was dead before, this bitch 12 feet under now. "These niggas crazy."

Just as she says that I hear a voice behind me.

"Y/N, the fuck you doing here," Ben asks. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Came to make sure Maya didn't get too wasted," I lie through my teeth. "She got work early tomorrow."

"You ain't even gotta lie to me," he responds. "I ain't no snitch, but I'd advise you to put some shades on- shit, maybe a whole paper bag ova ya face, cuz that nigga here too."

"Doing what," I ask. Break don't mean break up, as I said before.

"Sitting over there poutin'," he responds. "You got that Nigga in his feelings. We at the fucking club and he just wanna sit down and scroll through his damn phone. Got me fucked up."

I see Quando on one of the couches, looking depressed. He throws his phone down and sighs. My phone vibrates, and I pick it up.

Q-Pac😮‍💨🙄🤍

I know I was wrong I know I messed up bad sorry ain't gon fix shit I know that mamas but please don't give up on us I need yhu know I need yhu please just text me back and let me know yhu okay yhu got a nigga stressing cuz yhu ain't at yo crib hit a nigga up I love yhu ma I always will💙

Fuck. This nigga here. He got me fucked up. I get it, he's sorry, and I forgive him. I just don't know how imma be able to get up out this club without him catching me. And get home without him knowing. And text him to come over. And not have any explanation whatsoever to where I've been all night. This shit rocket science, on everything.

"Girl, just go talk to him," Maya says, half drunk. She starts to ramble on and on about how she 'gon catch a body if he try sum' and 'burn his body with his house'.

This chick the definition of violent. On everything. She got through to me tho. Cuz if he really sorry, he gon just be glad to have me back. And not focus on the fact that I'm wearing a big shirt no shorts at the club. Yeah. That's it.

I walk over to him, and he doesn't notice me. I sit beside him, and place my head on his shoulder. He shoves me away, and says "I got me a wife."

"Betta tell 'em, pasta'," I say, clapping my hands. When he realizes it's me, he quickly apologizes and keeps his eyes down. "Look at me, Q."

He looks up and directly into my eyes.

"You screwed up. We all do. And I'd be dumb to let go of my forever over one small screw up. Screw a break up Quando. I love you and I forgive you nigga, just don't try that shit again cuz imma send Maya crazy ass fa you."

He laughs, and pulls me into a long hug, not letting go for nothing. He kisses my head, and then my nose, and then my cheek. I grab his face and finally attach our lips.

"I luh you too mamas," he says before pecking my lips again. He slides his hand under my shirt, feeling up my leg. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING IN THIS CLUB WITH NO PANTS ON?!"

Here we go...