Catching flights and feelings-Duke Dennis

"Kai, where I put my bags," I yell, entering his room.

"Nigga, I thought you said you was coming in an hour," he says, standing up and giving me a hug.

"My flight got delayed so they let me hop on a earlier one," I tell him. I notice he's on stream and all his homeboys are in front of the camera, staring at me. I wave at them and they wave back.

"Who this," Duke asks Kai and Kai just looks back and glares at him.

"My cousinnnn," Kai yells jumping up and down like a child. "I told y'all she was coming stay."

"You also said she looked like you so I thought she'd be ugly," Agent responds and I glare at him cuz what you tryna say.

"Yeah," Duke agrees. "Shawty bad."

I blush. Duke so fine. Mmm.

"If that was my cousin I was hitting that," the chat says and my eyes go wide.

"Y'all Wildin," Kai laughs, taking my bag. "I got em. Go converse."

I stand there awkwardly as they just stare at me. Duke and I make direct eye contact, and he looks away and smiles to himself. I blush again, before approaching them.

"Wassup chat," I tell them and they spam hellos and hi's back to me.

"What's your name," Fanum asks me. The only one I know here is Davis, who I been knowing since he met Kai. I know everyone else because of their videos.

"Y/n," I respond, as Duke stands up.

"You can sit there," he says, pointing to his seat. He stands up and offers me his hand, guiding me over the mess all over the floor.

"Thank you," I say, taking a seat. He leaves the room, and Davis daps me up. "My niggaaa."

"My nigggaaa," he shouts back and we both burst out laughing. Kai returns with Duke, who looks annoyed. Duke takes a folding chair and pretends to hit Kai with it, making me giggle. We make eye contact again, but I blush and look away.

"All the niggas in the chat ain't my bros no more," Kai says, reading their comments. Honestly, most of them are sexual and kinda degrading but some are funny. I guess that's what comes with social media, the good and the bad. I'm so proud of Kai honestly, and I'm glad I get to be here from now on, close to him.

"Why you out here," Fanum asks me, handing me a piece of chocolate.

"That nigga must fuck with you for real, he giving you food and shit. His fat ass never do that," Kai cuts in, and the whole room erupts with laughter.

"Nigga, talk to me when you grow an inch-"

I side eye Fanum.

"Ayo," Kai yells, noticing why I side eyed him. "Ian even think of that shit like that."

"Man she worse than you," Davis jokes as my phone goes off. I pick it up and carefully walk out the room.

"Yes," I answer.

"Girl I thought I told your black ass to call me when you land? You ain't never to old for an ass whooping," my mama cusses from the phone.

"Ma, I'm jet lagged. Plus, I just made it here not even 30 minutes ago."

"Excuses," she says. "How you feeling? How is Kai? Omg is his friends cute-"

"Mama, one question at a time."

Duke comes outside the door where I'm standing, I smile at him. He returns the gesture and just stands beside me.

"Mama imma call you back," I tell her and she goes off. I hurry and put my phone on airplane mode so that the phone disconnects and it doesn't seem like I hung up. Because mama cenat will fly to Atlanta so fast with a belt.

"I mean to rush you off the phone," Duke says, staring down at me. I keep our eyes connected.

"It's fine. It was my mama anyway," I chuckle.

"Look imma keep it real witchu, you're beautiful as hell and I wanna fuck witchu on some real shit. Only thing is, Kai ain't for that at all."

"He said that?"

"Yeah, talking bout you off limits." He rolls his eyes. "How a nigga that can't flush the toilet gon tell me what to do?"

I let out a small laugh.

"But that's my nigga so until he warm up to it, if we gon fuck wit each other it gotta be on the DL."

"What makes you think I want you," I sass, folding my arms.

"My bad," he says, throwing his arms up. "But ion think you look at someone Youn want with them eyes. You better be careful with them eyes too, cuz they can get you in trouble."

"Oh really," I say stepping closer to him. Duke nods, coming close to me. I stare into his browns, and his hand wraps around my waist.

"Mhmm," he responds. His eyes flicker to my lips, and I know what he wants. But Ian one of them girls and he ain't winning that fast. I slowly lean in, seeing as he does the same. But before our lips touch I back away and open the door.

"Cocky don't get you nowhere with me, pretty boy," I smirk. "Ion fuck with niggas that think with they dick all the time. So when you can think with your heart, talk to me. Until then, you and ego can go fuck each other. Respectfully."

I walk back in, taking a seat next to Kai who is on his phone. I'm guessing they ended the stream.

"What took you so long," he asks raising his eyebrow.

"Mind yo business," I respond.

"If you like Duke-"

"Don't even finish that sentence, Kai. I can take care of myself, okay? I love and appreciate you but I'm a big kid now," I say, singing the jingle at the end to lighten the conversation. Kai has always been super protective of me since forever. And Duke has the whole player image on the internet. Makes sense.

"Okay man," Kai replies. "If he hurt you I leave AMP, and we both know how much ion wanna do that."

"Don't worry about him hurting me," I smirk again, and Kai gives me a questioning look. "Worry about him."