Baby- Lil Baby

"Baby," I say, entering the house. "Guess what happened today."

I place my purse on the table and take off my hoodie, leaving me in a sports bra. I turn on the sink and grab the dish soap, and begin placing dishes in the sink.

"I was lifting weights right? And this nigga came by me asking me if I needed help, saying that those weights were to heavy for a girl," I chuckle and grab the sponge. "So I let him pick it up and his ass couldn't lift it. Fell down right on the- baby?"

He didn't answer.

"Baby," I yell louder. I hear thumping coming from upstairs. I dry my hands and walk up there, hearing whispers from both Dom and a female voice. I know the fuck not. I open the door to see Jayda rushing to put her clothes back on. I scoff and turn around, feeling someone pull me back.

"Where you going," Dom asks, gripping tightly on my arm.

"Away from here. Keep everything, I got my own shit. Keep ya house, ya car, all of it. Ion want shit to do with you anymore. I'm getting a new phone and number. Expect your ass to be blocked on everything," I tell him and his face drops.

"And as for you miss Jayda Wayda," I say turning to her. She stands there embarrassed. "I'm not beefing with no female over no nigga, even though you knew he was taken. You are too beautiful to sit here and only be his sex toy. There are plenty of men out there who would take his spot and do better than him. Stop settling for this bum ass nigga and learn your worth. Being a side chick ain't it. Get you a man that loves you so much you're the only one."

I shove my way out of Dom's grip and walk down the stairs. I got my shit together, I don't need no man. I grab my purse and put back on my hoodie, grabbing the keys to the car I bought. He got me a Rolls Royce, and he can keep that shit. I got me a Mercedes.

He's cheated with Jayda our whole relationship and I'm fed up. Go be with her.

"Baby wait!"

"No, nigga. I been waiting two years for you to get your shit together. I'm fed up."

I walk out and get into my car, flamed.

"Mane, it was an accident."

I look at him and back up my car, then driving forward and roll over his foot. He winces in pain as I drive off. That's what his trifling ass get. Suddenly my phone blows up off the hook so I just shut it off, after calling Durk.

I get to his house and unlock the door, noticing that India's stuff is back here. They break up 3 times a week, and I love them both but she dumber than me, and obviously I'm dumb as fuck.

I walk in to see india on the couch with tissues and ice cream.

"I'm not crying so you can put those away," I tell her and she nods. She's watching the new Netflix show Wednesday.

"Yo ass shoulda left him alone," she tells me.

"I know," I tell her.

"Why do you keep going back?"

"Because, the beginning. In the beginning he's perfect, for the first week. The sweet kisses, and sex and the time we spend together. And then he just fucks up."

"So why go back if you know he's gonna fuck up," she asks.

"Because, he's all I know. And the beginning, that feeling he gives me when we get back together means more to me than anything else. I don't wanna start over. I don't wanna love anyone else. I don't have any love left in me, India. I just want him to get it right," I rant, tearing up. She hands me a tissue and rubs my back.

"You know, that's exactly why I'm here again. Cuz I invested too much in this. I don't want to start over, but we have to."

"Imma leave him when you leave Durk," i joke. "For good."

"Well then y'all gon be together for eternity," she responds, laughing. I join in.

"Y/N," she starts and places her hand on my cheek. "Be the strong one. Be the bigger one. Be the one who gets away. Do it for you. Please. Maybe it'll knock some sense into me."

"Okay," is all I say.

"Let him miss you. Give it some months. Gon have a whole Lil Baby album called "y/n" and every song gon be abt you."

"Girl his ass really wrote close friends fa me," I giggle remembering when he played it for me after he apologized. He wanted me to be in the video but I refused.

"Girl are you pregnant," India screams as I sit up. Oh. I almost forgot.

"Uh yea," I respond awkwardly. I'm carrying his child. Bummer.

"Girl what the hell? And he still cheated?"

"I didn't tell him. I just found out a week ago. Girl let me tell you, I had my period every month. I was so confused."

"That's how it was with the last two," she says and laughs.

"I'm not gonna tell him. I don't want him around my kids india, I don't want him around me."

"Girl yo ass better tell him. He has a right to know. Plus, that child support money finna be in the thousands," she jokes but I don't laugh.

"Ion need child support, India. I got my own shit. I can do it on my own with you and Durk."

"Yo ass shoulda fucked Nardo when you had the chance," she tells me with a smirk. "Fuck Nardo and say it's his kid."

"Bitch no," I say and smack her gently. "He gon kill me and my baby the fuck." She bursts out laughing. Nardo scares me. Like, he's too laid back and he just looks evil.

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'll tell him, and then boss up on him."

"Period, make him miss that pussy. But be for real, no sex. No nothing. Tell him and don't go back. Make him miss you. Show him why he wanted you in the first place."

"That's what I always do."

"Then detach yourself. Pretend he's a rando, like he ain't worth shit. Treat him like you treat all them niggas in yo comments. Treat him how you treat BlueFace."

I laugh, thinking about how I treat blueface like he don't even exist. Crisean is my baby, and his ass always tryna flirt with me. I remember I almost knocked his tooth out.

"Okay. I'll tell him tomorrow. And then block him."

"Period."