Chapter Twenty Six

Just as she was determined to get rich, Yuka vowed to make her husband fall in love with her. Makukuha niya din ang pagmamahal ni Yvo katulad nang pagkuha niya sa marangyang buhay na tinatamasa niya. She was a greedy soul, desiring everything she found beautiful and good. And to her, Yvo was just that; beautiful and good. She would take him like all the other things she had taken in the past. By hook or by crook, she would have him.

She had gotten up early to pick the clothes he was supposed to wear for work and make breakfast for him. Her Ate had become her role model in being the perfect wife. Masaya din naman siyang pinagsisilbihan ang asawa niya. She liked seeing him get into clothes she'd pick and eat the food she made for him. 

"Good morning, doc..." she said in a sing-song voice when Yvo walked into the dining room. She had already put down a plate full of berries. Yvo liked eating light and healthy breakfast, she had already taken note of that. 

"Morning," he greeted back with a smile. He was already dressed for work. Habang gumagawa siya nang breakfast kanina ay nasa gym room na ito at nagwowork-out. It was his daily routine and she wished she could join him but at this point, she couldn't anymore. At 5 months, her belly was the size of a soccer ball now. 

She could barely even keep herself on her feet for more than 30 minutes without her back aching. Hinilot niya ang nangangawit na balakang. She had been standing for quite some time now.

Agad naman napansin ni Yvo ang ginagawa niya at nag-aalalang lumapit ito, "You okay?"

Yuka smiled, "Huwag mo ko alalahanin. Upo ka na."

Pumwesto sa likod niya si Yvo at hinawakan siya sa balakang. It had been a full week since he'd held her so intimately. Simula nang gabing iyon ay iniwasan na siya ng lalaki. He'd come to their room late at night when she's already asleep. Even though he never did say it, he made it very clear that that was never to happen again... not until she makes him fall in love with her. 

"Does it hurt?" he asked ever so gently as he started rubbing that area with his fingers.

"Hindi masakit, nangawit lang..." she answered.

She could feel the tension rising between them as she felt his breath against her nape. It had been so long. She had needs... one she had never explored before until him. Ramdam niya ang paglalim ng hininga ng lalaki ngunit kasabay nun ay ang pagbitaw nito.

"You better take a seat as well," sabi nito bago hilahin ang upuan para kay Yuka, "Ayaw kong napapagod ka. Baka kung mapaano ang baby."

Yuka frowned. It was always about the baby. When will it be about her? Kailan kaya magmamalasakit ang asawa niya sa kanya at sa kanya lang. May pakialam pa kaya ito sa kanya kung wala ang bata sa sinapupunan niya? She wanted him to care for her. She wanted him to love her...

They shared a quiet breakfast together before Yvo hurried to work. Naiwan na naman mag-isa si Yuka and she was beginning to hate being left alone. She was getting bored of Yvo's huge house and his limitless credit card extension. Gusto niya lang makasama ang asawa. She didn't know what it was but there was something about her husband that made her feel safe, protected.

Yuka had the driver take her to Yvo's workplace. She had pack a lunch for her husband, chicken curry at kanin. Dahil sa sobrang boredom sa bahay at gusto niyang magpa-impress kay Yvo, kumuha siya ng online cooking class kung saan natuto siya nang iba't-ibang luto. 

She was excited to see him. She craves his presence all the time. To her, he was her snuggle blanket or her comfort movie. Palaging gusto niyang nakadikit sa asawa nitong mga nakaraan araw. Could it possibly be the mind-blowing orgasm he'd given her? Maybe. Possibly. That's one. She just loved being around him. Naeexcite na siya tuwing pauwi na ang lalaki sa bahay galing sa trabaho. Buti na lang at mabait ang asawa niya at pagkatapos nitong magtrabaho, hindi na ito dumadaan kung saan-saan. She knew because she had installed a gps tracker to his phone while he was asleep.