Chapter Twenty Seven

It had been a long time since she'd been at a club. The light, the ambience, and the people were exhilirating. It made her feel alive again, like she was a normal teenager without a baby in her tummy and a cold billionaire husband who doesn't have an ounce of feelings for her. Except now, it's harder to move around with a huge five month-old fetus in her.

She carelessly danced to the rythm of the song booming throughout the whole club. It was one of those moments she felt completely free. A couple of guys tried to go in front of her and dance with her but while checking her out, quickly took notice of her protruding belly. As soon as they see it, they start moving away from her. Natawa na lang si Yuka sa reaksyon nang mga lalaking iyon. Who would even be expecting a five month-old dancing on the dance floor?

"Your mommy's little protector, aren't you." She rubbed her belly as she sat at the stool by the bar. She just didn't have as much energy as she used to. Dati kayang-kaya niya umabot hanggang 2am sa kakasayaw but now she could barely keep herself up. Her legs were already sore and she was beyond exhausted.

She tapped on the counter to try to get the bartender's attention, "Paorder! Hello! Buntis ako, ako kaya ang unahin mo! Wala bang priority lane dito!"

"You aren't even supposed to be here..." she heard a voice whisper into her ear.

Napalingon siya sa gawi ng boses na iyon at nakita ang madilim na mukha ng asawa. For a second, she thought it was just her conscience talking to her or her inner common sense in the voice of her husband. She blinked, thinking she was just seeing things but when she opened her eyes, he was still there. Him and his stupid face frowing at her.

She scoffed a little and turned her attention back to the server, "Orange juice, please!"

Yvo had to find out where she was through her instagram account. The helps were the one who showed him her selfie from the app, luckily but threateningly her location was posted as well. She had some hundreds and thousands of followers seeing where she was at. It was careless and stupid but she had him where she wanted him.

She was served a fancy glass of orange juice with a tiny umbrella.

"You're insane..." Yvo was calm but she could hear the contained annoyance in his tone, "What the hell were you thinking, going in this kind of place while you're pregnant with my child?"

Umupo siya sa bakanteng stool chair sa tabi ni Yuka habang ito ay nakababa lang ang tingin sa baso ng orange juice na hawak. Her eyes were fixated on the orange umbrella, trying to ignore his entire existence just like he'd ignored her feelings when he failed to tell her that he was working with his ex-girlfriend.

"Are you trying to put yourself in danger, posting your location for thousands of people to see? You know you're pregnant! Why do you have to do that? And why are you even here? This is not a place for pregnant women. Paano kung may mangyari diyan sa dinadala mo? There are drunk assholes and people smoking! You are so careless and... and stupid!" His voice was shaking with so much contained anger.

"Puro na lang yung bata!" She looked him in the eye, meeting his with the same anger. "Huwag kang mag-alala apat buwan na lang, iiire ko na ito! Ikaw mag-alaga nito, ikaw naman yung responsable at mabait sa atin dalawa! Pinanagutan mo ako so I should just be grateful and shut the hell up, di ba?"

"When did I ever tell you that?" Asik nito pabalik sa kanya, "Hindi ka kahit kailan nakarinig ng ganyan sa akin? You are just difficult! You are too hard-headed, stubborn, and self-absorbed!"

"And you're a cold asshole! Wala kang pinagkaiba sa kaibigan mong walang bayag! You may not have physically abandoned me but you're abandoning me emotionally. Para akong nagpakasal sa bato!" A sob rose from her throat as her eyes burned with tears, "Akala ko kapag nakuha ko na lahat ng bagay na gusto ko magiging masaya na ako pero hindi pala. Hindi ko malapitan pamilya ko kasi nahihiya ako. I don't have any friends. I don't have anyone. I feel so alone... You're all I have but you don't even want anything to do with me. You don't even care about me."