Chapter Eight

All eyes seemed to have followed her the moment she walked into the campus. Yuka held her chin up and wore a proud smile, striding with confidence as she always did. But this time with even more confidence. She knew why there were looking. She had gained almost 200,000 more followers on instagram since her pictures with Tate had made rounds in the internet. His fame had been rubbing off on her and she was thriving on the attention she was getting.

"Yuka!" Jen waved at her as she neared her locker. Her three bestfriends already standing in front of theirs.

"OMG! You're all over the internet!" Tili ni Bella nang lumapit siya sa mga ito.

Binuksan ni Yuka ang locker niya with a smile permanently etched on her lips as she was sorting through her locker, trying to find the book needed for her first class.

"Magkwento ka naman tungkol sa date niyo ni Tate. Tell us what happened!" Jen excitedly said.

After finding the book she was looking for, Yuka closed her locker and hugged her book as her back leaned against the locker. "It was amaaaazing! Feeling ako si Cinderella at siya ang Prince Charming ko!"

"So, did you get us the VIP pass?" Umarko ang kilay ni Tracy.

"Oh, we haven't had the chance to talk about it." She bit her bottom lip. "I was overwhelmed with his surprise. Alam niyo bang may live instrumental music pa siyang inihanda sa VIP room kung saan kami kumain. Everything was just so magical."

"So, how was he in bed?" Bella giggled. "Was he good? Rate him on a scale one to ten. Did he surpass Paul's eleven?"

Yuka let out a secretive smile. "Well..."

The two's eyes widened as they waited for her answer. Rating men they had slept with wasn't something that was out of ordinary. The Paul they were talking about was a foreign exchange student, the son of a Minister of State in France, Yuka had dated for a week of his one month stay before he had to go back to his home land. It was a short fling and he still follows her on instagram, comments on her pictures every now and then, but she hadn't said so much as hi and hello to him. She knew it wouldn't work out anyway and by time he had flown back to France, she had started seeing another guy.

"Well?" Jen pressed on.

"He was the best kisser ever!" Yuka said with a secretive smile. "That's all I'm willing to share for now."

"OMG, Yuka! Come on! I-share mo na sa amin!" Bella shook her shoulders.

Yuka just giggled.

"Was he big?"

Yuka motioned zipping her lips.

"Oh, please! He just wants to bed you and now he got what he wanted. Yung mga katulad ni Tate, hindi marunong magseryoso. He has a handful of women at his feet. You should've asked for our VIP pass before you slept with him." Tracy sighed with a hint of irritation.

"Excuse me, nililigawan na ako ni Tate in the most old-fashioned way." Inirapan niya si Tracy. She was the only one, out of the group of friends, who had the guts to stand up to Tracy. None of the girls would be surprised if one day she overthrows the woman from being the leader in their small group.

"Nililigawan ka na ni Tate?!" Halos magkasabay na tili ni Bella at Jen.

"Yes. He even asked my Mom and Ate if he could court me." Pagmamayabang niya before throwing a sideway glance at Tracy. "Kung hindi pa siya seryoso sa akin niyan, ewan ko na lang."

"Oh my gosh! You're so lucky, girl." Bella squealed.

"Well, I better go now. My class is starting already. See you at lunch." Sabi niya bago nagbeso sa kanyang mga kaibigan.