forelsket.

❛  she overcame everything that was meant to destroy her  ❜

❛ she overcame everything that was meant to destroy her ❜

FORELSKET !

DALLAS MILLER despised  Halloween

DALLAS MILLER despised Halloween. The hatred she had for the holiday was unbearable to the point she'd wouldn't speak the entire day if anyone said the word Halloween or anything even remotely close to it.

No it wasn't because she was terror stricken by it, or loathed the aching feeling in her legs afterwards from all the strolling, or the runny nose that she would get from being out all night in the not so hot climate.

The real reason for it was because that day marked when she lost the people who showed her most affection in the world. October 31st of 1976 was the day when the world went quiet for the Miller girl.

Dallas Miller was quiet and secluded most her life. She became even more of an odd one out when her parents passed horribly, not only that but she had to move to a new school that she wasn't fond of alongside her brother Denver Miller.

This was due to her parents passing in a awful house fire when she and her brother were only five years of age. Dallas felt distraught after the accident had occurred and didn't communicate to anyone for days, which had quickly turned into weeks duration.

But her brother understood more than anyone, losing both their mother and father on made them beyond miserable. He felt the same exact way that she did, but instead he masked his pain to comfort his younger sister.

A day that was suppose to be enjoyable and filled with laughter for kids turned into a total tragedy for the Millers which would transition their lives forever.

It sent them to living in a petite three bedroom house with their grandmother and grandfather, Livian and James Miller in the town named Hawkins. The adjustment was hard for the two but they knew that they would have to get accustomed with it sooner than later.

Everyone was acquainted with the incident, this was due to the many articles that had been seen by big masses of people. Whenever they were out in public for grocery's or simply at the park many would recognize them and randomly come up and be apologetic and wish them the best.