010.

" oh, i'll tell you all about itwhen i see you again

when i see you again."
SEE YOU AGAIN
wiz khalifa , charlie puth

AFTER THEIR SMALL get away from the gymnasium that left them all breathless, they soon found themselves stood in front of the Heathkit rooms door.

"Come on." Mike said to them, they walked after him into the room, he stood next to the door waiting for them all to enter in so he could lock the door and turn on the light.

Eleven dropped down into the seat after Mike had pulled the it out for her and turned the radio on.

"Now what?" Dustin asked out loud.

"She'll find him. Right El?" Mike told and questioned her but she did not reply.

He turned the radio up to the right channel when she saw that, she shut her eyes tightly and it went hushed in the room, the only thing that could be heard was the radio noise that was filling the room.

"She's doing it. She's finding him!" Mike said excitedly.

"This is crazy."

"Calm down. She just closed her eyes." Lucas bluntly told them just as the light blew they all flinched back at the noise.

"Okay, well now she broke the light." Dallas pointed out, reaching over and grabbing a piece of the now broken light bulbs glass.

"We're a hundred percent getting blamed for that." Denver said uneasily, pointing down at it just as noise came from the radio which sounded like clanging noises that kept intensifying.

"What is that?" Dustin inquired worryingly as the noise continued.

"Mom" They heard Wills voice whimper from the radio making them gasp out loud in surprise.

"Mom.."

"No way." Lucas said in bewilderment.

"Will!" Mike exclaimed, hoping to get a reply in response from the boy.

"Will, it's us! Are you there?" Lucas shouted along with Mike, also hoping the same thing, along with the rest of the party.

"Can you hear us? We're here!" Dustin called out.

"We can hear you, Will!" Dallas exclaimed, leaning forward.

"Will!" Denver hollered.

"Hello? Mom." Wills voice said distortedly, not hearing any of them.

"Why can't he hear us?" Lucas asked, stressed.

"I don't know." Mike replied.

"It's like home, but it's so dark... It's so dark and empty. And it's cold!" His voice echoed.