004.

" i will be your friend till the end of time

till the end of time.
I WILL BE YOUR FRIEND
sade

AFTER ABOUT TEN minutes had passed by, the party had all soon met up at Mike's house, they discussed before biking their way to the woods, they all had their jackets on due to the cold weather and the rain that was soon to come.

"Ah, man. This is it." Lucas announced as they came towards the woods that was blocked off with a red and white striped sign, they began to get off the bikes after putting their kick stands down.

Thunder began to rumble making Dustin look up, Dallas did soon after too in worry "Hey, guys. You feel that?" he asked.

"Yep, and there's that rain." Denver said with a sigh while putting up his jackets hood over his head.

"I think maybe we should go back." The Henderson boy said, worryingly, wiping the slight rain off his face.

"No. We're not going back. Just stay close, come on."

Dallas just pat Dustin's shoulder giving him a reassuring smile, he just gave her a worried one back.

"Just stay on channel six. Don't do anything stupid." Mike told, as he, Lucas, and Denver all began to go underneath the tape.

Dustin and Dallas were behind because they were to busy worrying about the rain "Hey, guys, wait up!" he shouted dropping his bike the girl was now slowly going underneath the tape while Dustin dashed underneath it at a fast pace.

"Come on, Dal!" Dustin shouted to her, running towards the three boys farther ahead who were waiting, she jogged over to them.

It now began to rain even harder, the kids were now farther into the woods as they all shouted out for Will.

"Will!" Mike shouted, moving his flash light back and forth through the woods.

"Byers!" Lucas shouted after, doing the same as Mike as they continued shouting from there spots.

"I've got your X-Men 134!"

"Guys, I really think we should turn back."

"Seriously, Dustin? You wanna be a baby, then go home already!" Lucas shouted to Dustin, annoyed with him.

"Guys, please, stop. Bickering with each other won't help us find, Will." Dallas begged, while looking straight ahead, but she turned to watch the two boys.

"Im just being realistic, Lucas!" Dustin ignored her making throw her head back, irritated. The rain splashed onto her face at the action.

"No, you're just being a big sissy!"

"You're both just being annoying." Denver deadpanned, rolled his eyes as he moved to walk around but stood as close as he could to his sister.

"Did you ever think Will went missing because he ran into something bad? And we're going to the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?" The curly haired boy continued to blabber.