002.

" but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you

" but he's coming for you, yeah, he's coming for you. "
PUMPED UP KICKS
foster the people

BREAKFAST IN THE Miller house hold couldn't be more chaotic than on Monday morning when Livian made her infamous chocolate pancakes that could be smelled from houses down and that her grandkids exaggerated and called mouth watering.

"Kids, breakfast! It's your favorite!" Livian Miller shouted out to her grandchildren while placing a her batch of pancakes layed atop of red plate on the table with a half filled syrup but by it.

The two came dashing out of their rooms but not before crashing into each other but quickly keeping posture and continuing to the table, shouting something about being the first one there.

The two continued to argue over who was first until James Miller cleared his throat loudly catching their attention making them
turn to him while he flipped his newspaper over already sat at the table.

"It seems to be that I'm first."

"Oh, come on, seriously." Dallas sighed and pulled out her assigned seat from the table with a groan.

"That's not fair. You're an old man." Denver joked and laughed also pulling her assigned seat out the was in the middle of his sister and grandfather.

"Hey! Now that's too far, Denny. I'm not that old."

"That's an understatement. Your gray hairs are showing."

The three laughed before digging into the pancakes they dropped on there plates second before eating they haven't ate in days. James chuckled at the two.

Livian question laughed at her family with a sad smile wishing that their parents were there with them to see how amazing their children grew up to be. She quickly changed her expression before they could see and ushered them to eat faster making them pick up the pace before dashing to their garage to grab their bikes.

THEY RAMMED THEIR bikes into the holders then looked around to see if they spotted the face of their friend who hadn't showed up yet.

"That's weird, I don't see him." Mike sighed out still keeping his gaze around looking to all the students faces just as the school bell rung out loudly.

"Im telling you, his moms right. He probably just went to class early again." Lucas suggested while they all began walking forward to go their first period class.

"Yeah, he's always paranoid Gursky's gonna give him another pop quiz." Dustin laughed out.

"He's only done that once, though." Dallas pointed out with squinted eyes turning towards the boys as she clutched onto her book, anxiously.