009.

" you can count on me, like one, two , three

like one, two , three."
COUNT ON ME
bruno mars

LUCAS HAD SPOKEN to Dallas and Denver over the walkies and told them that Mike said that something was urgent about Will and they needed to come over as quickly as possible.

Dallas was confused, what could possibly be urgent about Will? The first thing that came to mind was the funeral, but Lucas said he denied to that when he asked.

So that's what brought them to Mikes house, in his basement like always, sitting in front of Eleven as she played around with the radio again but it sounded like whimpering instead of the radios tuning.

"We keep losing the signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike asked them in hope.

"Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas replied rolling his eyes.

"A baby crying." Denver added, Lucas nodded at him as Mike looked at the two in confusion.

"What?"

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns' next door." Lucas explained to him.

"Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will!" Mike asked astonished before stating.

"Mike.."

"Lucas, you don't understand. He spoke last night. Words! He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him!"

"Should I stay or should I go?" Dallas asked with a slight smile of remembrance, Mike nodded.

"That's the one."

"Oh, well if the weirdo heard him, then I guess-" Lucas began.

"Lucas."

"Dallas." He said back with the same annoyed tone.

"Are you sure you're on the right channel?" Dustin interrupted with his question.

"I don't think it's about that. I think, somehow, she's channeling him." Mike told.

"Like... like Professor X."

"Yeah."

"Are you actually believing this crap?" Lucas asked the three.

"I'm convinced." Dallas nodded as Mike gave her a smile for being on his side.

"I don't know, I mean... Do you remember when Will fell of his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that." Dustin said, Lucas looked at Denver for an answer.