007.

"bound to fallin love

"bound to fall
in love."
BOUND 2
kanye west

IT WAS NOW the next day. The group was in Mike's basement once again, this time making a plan to go to Mirkwood, Eleven was sat down on the couch playing with the radio again as it staticed continuously.

"We just tell our parents we have AV club after school. That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood." Mike explained as they all leaned against the small table they play Dungeons and Dragons on.

"You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas asked.

"Her names Eleven." Dallas corrected his words with a scowl.

"Just trust me on this, okay." Mike told.

"You better be right, cause this better not be for nothing." Denver sighed.

"It won't be... Did you get the supplies." Mike told and asked them.

"Yeah." Lucas nodded before moving towards his backpack "Binoculars... from 'Nam. Army knife... also from 'Nam. Hammer, camouflage bandana... and the wrist rocket." he smiled as he placed all the supplies down.

"Not bad." Dallas shrugged, pulling back his wrist rockets rubber part.

"You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin asked, staring at it in Dallas hands and laughing.

"First of all, it's a wrist rocket. And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real. It's made up. But if there is something out there, I'm going to shoot it in the eye..." He began just as Dallas pulled the rubber part again making everyone flinch back.

"And blind it." He finished after with a smirk.

"Highly doubt that, but it is pretty awesome." The curly haired girl complimented.

"Don't underestimate the wrist rocket, Dal." Lucas rolled his eyes and yanked it from her grip.

Mike sighed turning to Dustin next "Dustin, what did you get?"

He grabbed his bag before dumping it all on the table which showed a whole bunch of chocolates and food unlike what Lucas had previously showed them.

"Well, alrighty. So, we've got.... Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties, Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple, banana and trail
mix." He ended with a bright smile as the rest stared at him blankly and disappointed.

"Seriously." Lucas deadpanned.

"Thanks, Dustin." Denver laughed leaning forward and grabbing a Nutty Bar, the other three stared at him annoyed and Dustin nodded.

"We need energy for our travels. For stamina. And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway? We have her." Dustin explained then asked pointing his finger towards Eleven.