001.

" we are young, so let's set the world on fire

" we are young, so let's set the world on fire."
WE ARE YOUNG
fun., janelle monáe

7 YEARS LATER

"SOMETHING IS COMING. Something hungry for blood." The dark haired Wheeler boy said ominously to all his friends that were all scattered around the table- minus the girl sat on the couch with a book held tight in her hand.

"A shadows grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness." The boy continued in a eerie voice as the rest nodded.

"It is almost here."

"What is it?" The bowl cutted Byers boy asked while leaning forward.

"What if it's the Demogorgon?." The Henderson boy asked worryingly.

"Oh, Jesus, we're so screwed if it's the Demogorgon." The boy with the hat continued still with worry laced in his voice.

"We're worse than screwed, we're doomed." The Miller boy said rubbing his head in frustration while leaning his back against the couch near his sisters leg.

"It's not the Demogorgon." The Sinclair boy told, while talking with his hands up to make his point clearer.

"It could be though." The Miller girl spoke up with a sly smile as she stood up from her spot on the couch and sat on the floor next to her twin brother Denver and Lucas.

Lucas then looked next to him to her with a very serious face "The possibility's are pocket sized."

"So you're implying that there is still a possibility that it's the Demogorgon?"

"Yes, but its a pocket sized possibility." Lucas replied rolling his eyes as she shook her head at him.

"But it still is a possibility." She pushed further making him groan and throw his head back dramatically.

"An army of troglodytes charge into the chamber!" Mike shouted while slamming one of the game pieces on the board.

"Troglodytes?" Dustin asked, thinking it was gonna be the Demogorgon.

"Told ya." Lucas told the boys teasingly while chuckling before turning to Dallas raising his eyebrows, giving her a 'I told you so' look, she gave a fake tight smile while shoving his head away.

They all started to let out laughs but Mike's face suddenly grew serious.

"Wait a minute." The dark haired boy said softly looking around the room making everyone's laughing stop.