Three♡︎

[Sorry for any mistakes ]

"I'm here!" He said and walks forward, "I'm sorry it took me this long ", Tae rubs the back of his neck feeling nervous, jungkook said nothing, he was standing with his back facing him, looking out his clear glass window his two hands in his pocket. Taehyung clear his throat, fidgeting with his hands.

"um... Jungkook?" Taehyung calls carefully. Still nothing from the older male, just silence. He licks his lips nervously. To be fair, it wasn't his fault he was late. The client came late, then there was traffic, along the way he got hungry, like man have got to eat. "Look I'm sorry, okay? It was unprofessional of me, and-" Before he could continue, Jungkook turn around, but didn't look at him, he just sat on his seat, opened back his laptop. He stretches out his hand without looking up. "The document, please" jungkook demands

Taehyung pouts at that. He ignores the older instead, sat down on of the two chairs in front of the desk. Taehyung didn't give him the document but put his hand on jungkooks. The black hair snaps his head up at the contact. He looks at the hand on his and the owner, who is smiling, showing his boxy smile. With a blank face, he tries to take his hand away, but Taehyung tightens the hold, giggling.

If anyone sees them like this, they will frown at their interactions. Jungkook has never acted this way to any secretary he had before, but not like there was any reason to be like that with them. He was always strict and cold with them, especially when he realises their intentions towards him. However, with Taehyung it different, their relationship has gone beyond business. He is sometimes strict with Taehyung but not as much he with others. He knows this himself, and he doesn't know why he allows it, or maybe he does.

Jungkook briefly closes eye before opening them. He let out a sigh. "Taehyung, let go of my hand," he said in a calm tone, taehyung tighten the hold, jungkook hissed. "This is unprofessional Mr Kim, let go of my hand now" 'okay when did he get this strong' Jungkook thought, "When as anything ever being professional between us Mr Jeon" Taehyung reply with a smug smile, Jungkook glares at him, "Common Jeon, I already apologised for being late".

"You said you will here in an hour, but you took your time. Give me one reason not to sack you right now, Mr Kim," Jungkook finishes. He is furious, and no, not with Taehyung, but with himself, because he cares when he shouldn't. He worries about the man in front of him. Yeah, it is okay to care for your workers, but this has gotten too much. He hates it. He locked that part of Him up long ago.

Taehyung releases the older hand. His smug smile drops. He looked taken aback. He knows how jungkook can be, but he has never seen like this before. It hurt him. He clears his throat.

"Sorry, you are right, that was unprofessional of me, I crossed the line, I'm sorry.. um Boss and here is the Document. Taehyung said with a fake smile, trying not to show how hurt he was at the moment. This didn't go unnoticed by jungkook 'fuck' jungkook cusses in his head "um... so the Man said he will get back with to us, he said he is happy to work with us-"

"Tae-" jungkook tries to talk finally calming down, feeling bad now, but taehyung didn't let him he just kept talking "and yeah your meeting his in few minutes sir-" "Taehyung-" "I will go back to my work now," Taehyung bow and turns his heels to walk away, "Kim Taehyung!" Jungkook says in loud voice, "I'm sorry okay! It wasn't my fault I was late, the customer was late, got stuck in the traffic-"

"... and I got hungry, so bought some food because I ate nothing since morning. I'm sorry" he finishes. But before he could turn to leave, jungkook grab his arm and turn him around. He felt a lump in his throat when he saw the younger's hurt expression with tears brimming in his eyes. Taehyung looked away, his teeth clench and unclench. "I won't stop you from sacking me, it your choice, but I'm sorry I was late" Gosh jungkook feels like slapping himself. Jungkook lick his lips, and left up Taehyung's chin for him to face him, Taehyung let him, likening the gentle touch.

"I'm sorry, I just have a lot going through my mind lately" Jungkook apologises. Taehyung nods and licks his lips, "I understand, no need to be sorry". he said in a small voice, jungkook melt 'Why is he so precious!' he screams internally. "Let me be. I was harsh on you," he said, stroking his cheeks. Jungkook can't let no one see him like this with Tae. This was something between both of them, not even their hyungs must know. Taehyung sniffs and nods, "so are we good?" jungkook asks, Taehyung let out a small giggle and nods. Jungkook doesn't like the fact that his heart did a thing at that.

He freezes when the Taehyung hugs him. His eyes widen in surprise, his hands spread apart. But he immediately hugs back. One hand around the younger's waist, his other hand in his pocket. Jungkook doesn't like skinship even with his hyungs sometimes, but with Taehyung he lets it slip. In another word he likes it but would never admit. Jungkook buries his nose on his neck, loving his strawberry scent. How did he allow this to happen between them? He knew he should have stuck with their agreement, but he was the one that broke it. He got tempted again.

Taehyung snap his eyes open when he felt jungkook lips on his neck. Jungkook pull out his other hand in his pocket and wrapped it around his petite waist, pulling me closer, kissing his neck softly. Taehyung moans and lets out a small chuckle. "whoa there, bunny, did hugging make you horny" Taehyung let another moan when he the older male suck on his neck. He could feel the black hair crotch pressed on his. He moans when jungkook grind his on him.

Taehyung yelped and cling to the older male when he carried him. Jungkook, place him down on his desk, and continue to attack his neck, suck on his Adam's apple, "j-jungkook, we shouldn't-" jungkook cut him off by slamming his lips on his, taehyung moans into the kiss. Jungkook pulled away, "you talk too much" "I didn't even-"
Taehyung was cut off with another kiss.

____________
Smut coming up, but please bare in mind am not that good in writing smut🙇‍♂️
Thank you🤗 hope you enjoy this chapter..on to the next!
Please vote🤧and comments