Seven ♡︎

[sorry for any mistakes ]

Jungkook with no words walks toward his car

Jungkook with no words walks toward his car. He opens the door and enters. Taehyung rolled his eyes and also walks to the car. He opened it and enters.

At the company:

They both walked into his office. Jungkook shrug off his jacket and tossed on his office couch with irritation written on his face. His back facing taehyung, and hands placed on his table. That does it for taehyung. He is done with the older's attitude. He was already planning on ignoring his shitty behaviour today, but damn, he just can't take it anymore. Before he could even utter any word, jungkook spoke up. "what was that?" jungkook insists in an annoying tone, "Excuse me?" Taehyung replied with eyebrows frown in confusion, taken aback, from the sudden question.

Jungkook snort. He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. Before he straightens up and turns to the younger male, who is still standing in front of the door. "you are going to act like you don't understand what am saying, really Tae" "because I do not understand Mr jeon" Taehyung replied in a hard tone, glaring back at his boss, who was doing the same. He ignored how his heart skipped a beat when the older male called his name. He just loves hearing because he rarely does, but now is not the time.

"you hard one job. Focus on what you had to do, but you decide that time was the best to flirt. Like what the actual fuck Taehyung? You take nothing seriously!" "I fucking take my job seriously, jungkook! I don't understand what I did wrong. The meeting went successfully. Please stop accusing me of something harmless!" Taehyung bite back.

Taehyung moves away from the door, and he walks to his desk. ignores how jungkook snort at him. He's so pissed right now, "Right, I know you say that you were flirting Taehyung! I don't fucking like that," jungkook confess sternly. "And you think I did when you do the same?! He flirted with me, and I did back, moreover we are not even in a relationship!" Tae spat angrily. "I made myself clear I wasn't ready for anything. Never will be, but you wouldn't stop-!"

"because you do jungkook. Your fucking eyes tell jungkook you are just in denial. If you really don't, you won't be acting fucking jealousy right now" Taehyung cut in. He just doesn't understand what holding the older male back from admitting he feels something for him. Tae can't even stress how exhausting this argument is for him. "I don't feel shit for you Taehyung, get that straight" Taehyung drop the document he was hold and trudge towards jungkook. He stops in front him, their chest almost touching, jungkook was slightly taller that him.

"Then why are we doing this right now, jungkook" Taehyung pressed. Jungkook knows how pointless their argument is right now. He just couldn't shake of the feeling of the younger male flirting with his friend. Of course, Taehyung means so much to him it scares him. Jungkook wanted something more from the younger. He wanted taehyung to be his. He saw himself wanting to get to know more about the younger. To always be with him, to hold him, to cherish him. He wants a deep closure with the other. He wants all of him. However, he doesn't know why he is having all these feelings towards the Taehyung, or maybe he does, but will never admit it.

"Shut up Taehyung" Jungkook says sternly. It comes as a warning, but Taehyung isn't backing down. "Stop acting like you don't" Taheyung presses with a smirk, he moves closer to the older male. Their breaths fanning their face, gosh jungkook could hear his heart beating. He wishes taehyung doesn't hear it. Meanwhile, Taehyung wished for this same thing. Taehyung watches as jungkook eyes flick from his eyes to his lips, then back to his eyes, "just admit-" jungkook Cut him off, slam his lips on Tae. Taheyung didn't think twice before he kisses him back.

Time skip: 1 week later

Let's just say things have changed ever since that day. Not much, but Taehyung believes he can handle it. After their fight, and how things escalated. jungkook hugged and apologise while they cuddle naked on his office couch, for his behaviour towards him. They even ate together after work, and taehyung couldn't contain his excitement.

So it went on like that throughout the week: sex, work, they even played games, went out together secretly, even spoke about their childhood.

Although jungkook still gives off cold shoulder. He is used to his stubbornness. He loves a challenge anyway. But even though he is enjoying all this treatment from the older male. Taehyung still wants to know what they are. I mean, this can't be anything, right?. He tries not to dwell in these thoughts, but he can't help it. He felt like Jungkook was just doing this to make him happy. But wants nothing more with him.

"Bunny?" Taehyung looks up and calls from his desk. Jungkook hums without looking up from his paperwork. Totally ignoring the fact taehyung calls him Bunny. "Hmm, should we order kimchi?" tachyung asks. Jungkook looks up with a frown. "why kimchi?" he asks. "I mean, why not? On less, you don't want it" "no I want a burger." jungkook replies and went back to his work, "okay burger it is" Tae includes. Jungkook looks up again. "wait but you wanted kimchi?" "not anymore"Taehyung answer looking contended.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and went back to his work. But pauses and looks up at the younger male who is now on his phone. He stared with so much fondness in his eyes. He wishes he could control his heart from beating fast right now. Jungkook knows this feeling, and he is so familiar with it. He thought he had locked up it a long time ago. But the thing is, he feels so much more than before. There is that familiar feeling, but more to it. He knows he can't keep be going on like this with the younger male. This is what he was afraid of, and he knows he needs to put a stop to this feeling before he falls deeper.

___________________
Pls vote~
Thank you for reading
Please comment ~❤️
See you in the next chap!