Thirty ♡︎

[Sorry for any mistakes]
⚠️ Smut~
( listen ajaiwwsh am bad at Smut writing🤧 )

[Sorry for any mistakes] ⚠️ Smut~ ( listen ajaiwwsh am bad at Smut writing🤧 )

The cops arrived later and took Yong away. They had to stop Yoongi and Jin from jumping on him. So apparently the plan was for taehyung to leave his phone on call, to hear everything and record them, and he was told to put up his acting. They all hid somewhere near the place in a black car. A simple plan that worked.

Now at jungkook apartment. "can't believe he had a toy guy along, who tf," Namjoon snort and rest laugh, "well his stalking ass is at the station now, soon will graduate to jail," Taehyung adds from where he was cuddling up with jungkook. He snuggles closer to jungkook, burying his face closer to his neck. Jungkook shivers at the contact, his hand tighten on his waist. "WELP! Let get going now got work" " right you guys should," Jungkook agrees a little faster than he thought. He stands up like the rest.

Yoongi snickers, roll eyes at him. He already knows what was happening or about to "I will be in the car guys, can't believe I miss my bedtime because of you brats" his boyfriends roll their eyes at him with a smile. "We can stay-" namjoon tries but they cut him off. He jumps when they all said no at the same. He pouted, "No baby let's go home okay" "y'all are so mean!" he says walking out of the house. Soon, they bid their goodbye and left. "well-" Jungkook didn't get to complete his sentence when he was being kissed.

He instantly kisses him back, holding them closer. Their chests melted into each other. No space left. Jungkook moves his hands down to taehyung ass, and squeezed it the other moaned into the kiss. jungkook smirks through the kiss, then groans when taehyung grind on him. They both pulled away from a bit, breathing breathlessly and staring with so much desire they want it. They were both ready to take that step. Taehyung's heart almost burst out of his chest when jungkook says it.

"I want to make love to you," jungkook utter softly. Tae dove into another kiss, harder this time. Then they pulled away, breathless. He gulps "yes... I want you now," he mumbles out with that being said jungkook kissed him again. He taps his hip, tae knowing what he meant. So he hop up and crossed his legs around his torse. and without breaking their kiss, they made their way to the room.

They both leaned on the bed without breaking their kiss. Jungkook got into the middle of his legs. Taehyung moans into the kiss when jungkook pressed Down and grind on him. Then jungkook pulled away. The younger whines at that. He shivers as jungkook stares down with a mixture of lust and love. "gosh you are so beautiful" taehyung smile shyly with blush printed on his cheeks. "And so are you Kookie"

Jungkook smile. He bent down and kiss his forehead, then his eyes to his nose, then his cheeks. It was so soft, making taehyung heart flutter. He let out another moan when jungkook nibble on his ear he tugged and sucked on it. Then move to his neck, giving it kisses, sucking on it. Jungkook moves his hand unbuttoned taehyung shirt. Soon his shirt was off, leaving him all half-naked, his bugle prominent through his trouser. Jungkook lends down to kiss and suck on his shoulder blade, then kissed his chest "Jun-Ah~!"

Taehyung lets out a loud moan. When jungkook sucks on his nipples, he tugs and swirls his tongue and flick on them. Then the older male brought his hand to taehyung's trousers while kissing his tummy to his waist, only to be stopped. He lookup in concern. Taehyung smiles at its reaction "did I hurt you?!" "No..." he replies then tug at the older's shirt "off-" Jungkook smiles and pulls off his shirt now also shirtless.

Taehyung moans at the sight. His face felt hot as he went breathless. He probably looks like a tomato. He swallows as he stared down at his broad chest, his define abs. Jungkook grabs his hand and put his on his hard chest, not moving his stare off him. "yours" he utter taehyung gulps, then traces "Mine" Taehyung replies and pulls him closer, making their skin flush, their bugle rubs touching.

"You so damn hot, I can't wait anymore. I want you now.." taehyung whines and grinds on jungkook. The older groan out at that fraction "Fuck- baby...no rushing okay," he says holding onto his hips. Then he pulled him down on his back. His hands work on his trousers and so taehyung was completely naked, legs spread wide open, jungkook face darken. "Damn baby..." "you look so gorgeous" Taehyung let out another moan when jungkook sucks on his inner thigh.

He stops and pulled away taehyung whines, making him chuckles. Jungkook walks toward his draw half-naked, taehyung stares with burning desire. Jungkook pulls out both the lube and condom then throws them on the bed, then unbuckled his trouser. Soon he too was now naked, his members standing proud. He smirks at the younger thirsty expression. He too can't wait. Then he got on the bed, settle himself in the middle of his taehyung legs then bent to kiss him, their tongue exploring each other mouth, a delicious and wet kiss.

The younger moans hard into the kiss as Jungkook grinds his member. Jungkook rolls his hips on him. The older pulls away from the kiss a little, their lips brushing against each other as he keeps grinding their cocks together "fu-fuck~! Kookie more~! Ple~.." jungkook smirks and pull away. Sitting on his knee he then squeezes good amount of lube, then brought his fingers toward his entrance and pushed the first one. Jungkook watches the younger to see his reaction taehyung moaned out "more~! Please, more~!" Taehyung says in between his moans.

Jungkook added another finger as he kept moving and twirling his fingers in him. Soon the third finger was in and taehyung was a whole moaning mess. He didn't care about anything or how loud he was right now "kookie~" "yes baby, tell me what you want" "you~, please!" with that the older pull out making him whine at the loss of the feeling. Jungkook quickly pour lube on himself, let a moan after lubricating himself. He bends one hand on the younger side of his head. Other hand holding his cock he lingers his cock to his entrance, he stared down at taehyung drinking in each other gaze.

Jungkook teases his cock on his rim. "Kookie stop tea-" Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence, before jungkook slowly pushes his cock inside. Arching his back 'fuck- did I forget how big he is' he thought "F-fuck you so big!" Taehyung moans but it came out with a moan, "you-you so tight baby- I think I might cum-" the heat on his cock was too much he actually might cum. Soon, the entire shaft was inside him. "move~ kookie" Taehyung mumbles out.

They both miss this feeling so much. Jungkook dives into a kiss and started moving his hips in slow pace. He pulls away and put his both hands on the side of his head as he keeps thrusting his hip, "Gosh~ you feel so amazing baby" "faster~" Jungkook bent and kiss as he snapped his hips faster. Taehyung moan grew louder and jungkook loves it, he wants him to be louder. Taehyung arches his back and moans louder as the older male keeps hitting his spot, stretching his back with his nails. His eye rolls back he thought he was seeing stars.

Jungkook pulls out and turns him, Tae chest facing down, then entered him again and continues to thrust his hips. Tae's ass jiggles at the powerful thrust. 'did I also forget how he is in bed? His thought cut off when jungkook pulled him down, laying down completely flat on the bed and started grinding his dick harder on inside of him. "fu-yes!" taehyung moans. Jungkook pulls himself into another position. So he was being lay on his side his back pressed against him, "you like that baby-" Jungkook say as he fucks into him biting and nipping his ear "c-cum-" then he was on his back again jungkook holds his dick stroking him "let it out baby come for me" with that taehyung came with a loud moan.

Jungkook chases his release and soon he also cum groaning on his neck. He falls on him, not putting all his weight on him, both deranged in sweat. Their chests moving up and down. "Fuck- that was amazing. You were so amazing," jungkook praise and kiss him taehyung kiss back. It was slowly "you made me feel so good too," taehyung adds. "well I can make you feel even greater baby" taehyung eyes widen and blink confusion "wh-what- Ahh~!" it came as a moan, "one more time baby," he says as he started moving his hips again.

And then they went on the entire night. They filled the room with their skin slapping moans and erotics sounds.

__________________
😣 oops
Hope it wasn't boring😫
👀