Twenty one♡︎

[sorry for any mistakes ]

Long chap~

Jungkook was already in his car when he got outside

Jungkook was already in his car when he got outside. Taehyung sighs in relief. Because if he had left, he won't care that they were not on talking terms and give him the best lecture. He could just grab a cab, but he left his wallet in the office. Taehyung glares at the male in the car, 'what bite him in the ass now? He thought bitterly, and walk down the stairs. Getting to the car, he opens it enters, with that jungkook drove off.

In the elevator, taehyung stared at the younger back towards him, literally checking him out, because why not? His gazes went from the exposed nape to his broad prominent shoulder, down to his biceps clung tightly to clothes. To his hands in his pocket. Right, the hands, those damn hands that hold- ' shut the fuck taehyung- it not the time to be thirsty!' he scolds himself, he moves his gaze away quickly.

Meanwhile, jungkook was furious. Ignoring whatever was told him, he has no right to be jealous. And taehyung was oblivious to what was going on with the older male, although as questions why he acted that way at the restaurant.

Soon the elevator dings and opens jungkook walk out, walking fast. ' what the hell is wrong him now?!' taehyung thought, confused with this sudden change. Getting to the office, jungkook opened the door and walk-in, taehyung doing the same. Jungkook pulled his tie, throwing it on the couch beside him.

'Well, this feels familiar' taehyung almost smiled but composes himself because he knows why the older was now mad. He shouldn't get his hope high, but just maybe, this will make the older male realise that he also feels the same way. Maybe this will change something... but when jungkook turn to him with a disgusting glare, his hope crumbled into pieces, his face fell.

"I knew you never meant it when you said you had something for me! I knew it was all fake! And gosh, I almost fell for your stupid lies", Jungkook States, sounding disgusted. Taehyung stared with his jaw drop, mouth parted, his eyes wide open. "excuse-" jungkook cut me, ignoring that thing that was telling him to stop. His face was red, jaw clenched.

"Of course! You are going to act like you don't know what I am talking about. Please, enough with that bullshit already, because the minute I ended everything, you started jumping around. You know I don't even care what you do with yourself. But it is the fact you had that stupid audacity to fucking flirt with another man right in front of me! I get it you can't wait to bitch around but please do it after you are fucking done with your work!" He spat angrily.

Taehyung could only stare, his eyes turning glossy. He thought jungkook couldn't hurt him more, but there he goes stabbing his heart repeatedly with his awful words jabs at him. Jungkook ignores taehyung hurtful looks. He looks away and continues, "talking about being in love with me... bullshits-" "Enough!"

Taehyung let out, his deep voice boom in the room, silencing the other. Jungkook whip his head to him and his breath hitch at the state of the younger in front of him. ' fuck..!' jungkook curse, he has gone too far! Taehyung was a mess now, eyes already blood shots as he glared at the male. His tears won't stop streaming down his face. He tries to bite his lips from shivering. He was shaking, taehyung stare at the jungkook who now look very guilty. Whilst staring, he wipes his tears away harshly with his trembling hands and sniffs.

"I- I am done," he says "I won't stand here and argue unnecessarily or be disrespect by you because of your jealousy. What I do or who I talk to is are not of your fucking business jungkook I guess I just have to remind you. Jungkook, you ended what was going on between us, you pushed away from my feelings as if it meant anything. Whereas I know you feel the same fucking way, but you won't even admit it. But fuck that, I don't care anymore!"

"so forgive me if I am trying to move the fuck on from you. Forgive me if I will not morph around just because of one stupid heartbreak. Forgive me if I don't give a shit anymore! But I will not stand here and let you say shit about my feelings towards you because you know I meant every word I said, every action! You know I- I thought I could do it," he gulps to swallow down his tears bubbling up his throat.

Jungkook bit inside his cheeks from crying. He wouldn't dare to say anything, so he just listened with his heart hurting. He fucked up big time, but he frowns at the younger last sentence.

"I -thought I could wait for you to accept your feelings, but I was wrong. I didn't want to accept the fact that you never felt the same way. Well, stupid me... now I don't even care what you feel or felt no more. I will be off now," With that being said taehyung walk to his desk with heavy steps, pick up his bag and walk out, saying nothing.

The door slammed shut, jungkook stumbled landed on the couch with a stunning look. He wondered what he was thinking! How could he do that to him? He grabs his chest, his heart feeling heavy. He shut his eyes firmly, his tears escaping from them.
He needs to apologise, and that is what he will do. He just hopes it won't be too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook walk to his company with heavy steps. His heartbeat racing and no, not in excitement, but nervousness. He didn't know what to expect from the younger male after what he had done to him yesterday. His own words and the younger's keep repeating in his head. He can't shake them off, no matter how much he tried to. He couldn't even sleep last night at all. I mean, how could he go to bed knowing how he hurt the other male? He feels so regretful.

He didn't even bother to greet the worker that greeted him. Who looks like she wanted to tell him something important, but he ignores her anyway and walks straight to the elevator. He just wants to get to the younger as soon as possible. He needs to apologise even if taehyung doesn't forgive him it okay he will take it either way.

The elevator dings and it open he steps out and started approaching his office door. Getting there, he stops in front of it, facing the door when he felt something off. 'Something wrong....' he thought with a shaky hand he opened the door and walk-in. Jungkook gazes first land on the desk beside him. The seat was empty, so was the desk looking clean and empty. He frowns at first, but then that expression falls after it clicked. His eyes went wide in fear, his heart pulsating. 'no..!' he shut the door, the key he was holding slip off his hand. With no second thought, he hastened to his desk. He almost stumbles.

When he reaches his desk, his heart drops. "no.." he mumbled under his breath as he stares at the white envelope paper that has resignation written on it. With his shaky legs, he moves closer to his desk and picked up the paper, his hands trembles, he down hard on his lips, tears swimming on his eyelid.

He opens it slowly and brought out the paper and unfold it. He let out a sob as he read it falling on his knees, ' Thank you, Mr Jeon, From Kim Taehyung' it says on the resignation letter, 'no, no..!'' he mutters through his tears brokenly. Maybe if he had just shut up his mouth, if he had to admit his feelings, maybe if he had given it a chance!.. just maybe things would have been different, but now he can't go back, there is no going... because.

"Tae," He cries, falling on his ass. He pressed his back on his desk, the hold on the paper tightened almost scrambling it.' I let him slip away...' he let out a broken sob at the thought. When was the last time he cried this much? Never, even when he had his heartbreak, he didn't cry this much. The front door open. He heard a gasp but didn't bother to look and just continue sobbing.

"jungkook!" jimin gasp. Without thinking twice, he walks faster to his brother and kneels in front of him, who can't seem to control his tears. jungkook even care at this point simply no, jimin wanted to ask what was wrong but then his eyes set on the now-empty desk, and then the paper that he was holding, it didn't take him time because he already connected the dots.

He sighs sadly, his heart hurting for his friend in this state. Saying nothing, he pulls the younger's into an embrace the other didn't. fight. He needed it anyway. jungkook cries jimin bites on his lips from crying, "Shh" jimin Comfort him holding him. "I love him hyung," jungkook finally says. Jimin smiles in relieved so fucking relief. "I know," he replies softly instead and holding him closer

___________________
Pls votes~💜❤️💜