Six♡︎

[sorry for the mistakes]
Enjoy~

Next DayTaehyung jerk awake from a loud bang

Next Day
Taehyung jerk awake from a loud bang. "oops, sorry didn't mean to bang your door that hard," his sister said as she enters his room. Taehyung groans annoying and slump back on his bed, "get up Taebear or don't you have work today, it 7 am" "it 7 am, too early, one hour more please" taehyung mumbled, still sleepy.

"then what do you want me to tell your boss" his sister replied with her arms crossed. Taehyung eyes sprung open at that, he whip his head towards his sister. "Boss?! Which boss! Wh- what are you talking about" he asks trying to untangle himself from the duvet. She shakes her head at him, finding his reaction amusing. "You heard me right tae, your boss is downstairs in his car, seems like a gentleman though, not bad to look-" a thud sound on the floor follows a groan, interrupted her.

She signs and rolls her eyes at her brother's struggle, who just fell off the bed still wrapped around his duvet, quite a big one. She finally gave up and help him up. After uncovering the duvet off him he signs in relived, he thought of getting a small duvet later, "so?" his aunt says, "so?" he stares at her looking confused, she gave him ' are you serious?' look, then it clicks, his eyes wide open at the realisation.

"Bunn- I mean BOSS! Shit!" "hey no cursing!" he ignored her as he springs into the bathroom. Yoona moves to lay his bed, "why you are you freaking anyway, it's still early, and you fall asleep with an empty tummy last night Tae!" she says loud for him to hear while arranging his bed, she heard him say something, but it came out as mumbled. "Anyway, I will be downstairs, parking your lunch. Be quick because of your boss," she said and walked out. Soon the water from the bathroom was running with a lot cursing from him.

After 20 minutes, he walked out from the bathroom, wipe his body and blow-dry his hair,

Then Moisturize his body. After putting on his suit now he is fixing hair. Tae ran toward his phone when he heard it ringing. "Hey bunny!" he said, smiling when he heard the older male clears his throat. "Mr Kim, you realise will be late, right? Where are you? And What the fuck are you still doing? "

"Rude! and chill bunny, am almost done, just brushing my hair, and damn can you drop the whole cold acting shit, it too early for that," taehyung bites rolled his eyes. "For once, act professional," before he could reply the older hang up on him, taehyung scoff in disbelief "aish! Stubborn bunny, but I love a challenge," he said with a smile.

Taehyung decided not to think about yesterday, not like he moved on from it. He just doesn't want to think about it, and he doesn't want it to ruin his day.

After he finishes styling his hair, he went downstairs

"I don't understand why he refuses to enter when I ask him to? Is he shy or something?" his aunt asks. Taehyung chuckles at that. As he stepped down from the last stair. "Yeah right, I don't think so sis". Yoona frowns, thinking. "I think he is a shy person" Taehyung shrugs his shoulder looking thoughtful as well. He rushes to take his bag. "Your dumb ass went to bed with an empty stomach," Taehyung chuckles nervously, putting on his shoes.

"Sorry noona, was just exhausted," He apologise. "Where are you going both going, anyway?". "apparently he texted me yesterday, saying we have a client to meet,". Taehyung replies. "oh okay, well I won't be coming in early today, going out with my Fri-" "Taheyung!" she shouted when he saw his brother was already at the door. "bye sis, love you," he said and shut the door. "That little shit," she said, shaking his head.

Taehyung runs down their house stairs. He smiled when he saw jungkook resting his back on his car. Dressed in his fitted black suit, hands in his pocket with his face down. "kookie!" jungkook snap his head up. He watches with his a blank face but with a hint of fondness, as the younger runs towards him. "Hey!" Taehyung greets, has he stop in front of jungkook. "So-" jungkook cut in. "You are late," He interjects, sounding unpleased and moves away from his car, walks to the driver's seat. Taehyung pout. "rude!" he called out and also got into the car. Both wore their seat belts in silence. With no words shared, jungkook start his car and drive away.

"How-" Taehyung shut his eyes in annoyance. "Did you bring the paper I asked you to," jungkook interrupt without taking his eyes off the road. He was met with silence, taehyung signs and opens his eyes before talking. "How was your night?" "Mr Kim, please answer my question", sounding uninterested. "I don't know Mr Jeon, because I don't I think am doing anything wrong, or not taking my work serious" "well if you were, you will answer my question. Do you have the papers or not?"

Okay, Taehyung knows how jungkook can be. He knows he is cold, but this time around, he sounds harsher. "Jungk-" "it Boss for you Mr Kim" Taehyung bits his tongue. He looks away from him and stares at the road, looking hurt. "Yes, I do" "Good" jungkook said, ignoring the change of the younger's tone. His hand tightened on his wheel. He knows that was a dick move but dismissed the thought, anyway.

At the Cafe:

Getting to the cafe, they both step down from the car and walk towards the entrance door. Taehyung didn't even bother to wait for the older male and just opens the front door and enter. Jungkook stop in track at that motion. He took a deep breath, then let it out before entering the cafe as well. He knows he deserves the treatment giving into him. After all, he caused it. When he walked in, He saw the Younger standing by the door, and walk close to him, then Server walks to them.

  "Mr. jeon, good morning please this way" The server lead the way for them. "Thank you," jungkook says with a small smile. Taehyung also nods with a smile. The lady walks away. They both sit down. "He should be here at any moment from now," jungkook said. Taehyung just hums and nod, face blank. He answered without looking at him, and just stared out the window. With his legs crossed and arms folded, Jungkook grit his teeth at the younger's behaviour. "Do you want anything?" Jungkook asks again, "no" "Are you-" jungkook was cut off by a voice.

"Yo jungkook!" Jungkook smile at the sight of his friend. "Mingyu my man!" They both hugged each other. "oh, and this is my secretary, Kim Taheyung" Taehyung stands with a smile on his face, tilts his head down, greeting him. "Oh, nice to meet you Mr Kim and am Min Mingyu" Mingyy stretch his hand towards smiling. Taehyung takes his hand to shake him. "pleasure Mr Mingyu".

They both stayed like that smiling at each other, neither of them was going to pulling away. So maybe jungkook was reading into this a little too much. But he knows the look his friend is giving his secretary right now. And he is not liking any of it one bit. His face hardens. Jungkook clears his throat to get their attention and that snap them out of their gazes. Taehyung quickly pulled a way, Mingyu smirk at his reaction looking, his gaze sparkling with interest.

"Let seat shall we?" jungkook says without taking his eyes off Taehyung. The younger male could feel his eyes boring at him, but just ignore him. "sure" mingyu agrees, he looked at his friend then smiling in amusement, seems surprised by his friend's way of acting. The three sat and discussed their plans. After an hour and few minutes it ended. "It was nice meeting you Taehyung" "you too", Taehyung replies smiling, "alright bro, am off. We should plan to meet again. I miss my crush," Mingyu said. "You know he is married, right?" jungkook remains "and you should know I don't care" mingyu states nonchalantly and put on his glasses. Taehyung chuckles, Mingyu winked at him, then walked towards his car, they both watches has he drove his car away.

________________
Pls vote
Thank you for ready💙❤️💙

Also 🤬Scammy( Grammy)🙄