Ch.9 Saving Pvt. Landon

When we were done with the Necromancer it was daytime and I was still in no need of sleep. After becoming a demon I have no need to sleep physically that is. I still may need sleep for my mental health.

I then went to my room and slept in my room for the rest of the day and got a ring on my phone. It was Josie I picked up the phone and she asked: "Where are you I haven't seen you all day?"

I said "I was working for Prof. Saltzman. The whole night so I decided to sleep for the rest of the day."

She asked, "Are you coming to eat?"

I said, "Sure I will be down in a second."

I then got up and decided to only wear my shorts and vest because I was going to sleep again so no point in dressing up. I then went down and saw Josie, Lizzie and Ralf sitting together and I then got my food and sat next to them.

Lizzie asked "You look like you just woke up. Yet you still look amazing"

I said, "Thank you for the compliment I had been keeping a watch on the Monster but then he escaped."

Josie said "Yeah, we heard it all from Dad. So what did you find?"

I said, "We found that Malivore is a creature that has been created magically and is sealed by three locks one of which is the knife."

Lizzie said, "I don't want to talk about that..." She then ate a bit and said "So Josie told me you can shapeshift."

Josie gave her a look and I said "Yes, I can. Although I can only change into myself for now."

Lizzie said, "Can you show us what you mean?"

I then stood up and removed my vest and said "As you can see my rectus abdominis or a six-pack is easily visible but now" As I said that my six-pack became an eight-pack "As you can see they have now become eight-pack. And they are completely real and not an illusion. You can touch them to check if they are real or not."

As I was demonstrating my abilities many other people were also fascinated but who can blame them I have a very unique ability that they might have never seen. But particularly many girls were interested in it.

Lizzie said, "Yeah, Josie touch it." Josie then gave a look and Lizzie said "Come on look at him. Don't lie I know you want to."

Josie then touched me in my abs her touch was soft and comforting it somehow reminded me of Hayley, that bitch. Ralf looked amused and I then sat down.

Josie looked flustered and sighed and said, "Couldn't you have done something with your face?"

I said "Changing one's face is much more complicated than changing a very superficial muscle that looks mostly the same on everyone."

Ralph then said, "You are enjoying yourself."

I smiled and said, "I am."

Lizzie then asked, "Did you have any ex-girlfriends?"

I said "Well, there was this one girl that I liked... but she just used me and betrayed me so I wouldn't call her a girlfriend"

Lizzie asked, "Did you forgive her?."

I said, "No, for what she had done to me I may never forgive her." I then ate and said "Well, this is getting quite grim. Tell me Ralf how was your day."

He then told me about his girlfriend and I said "Did everyone's day suck?"

Josie and Lizzie said, "Our's was just normal."

We then just talked and after dinner was over I then went to my room to sleep. In the middle of the night, someone knocks on my door and it is Mr Saltzman and I asked "What is it do you want Prof. ?"