Ch.48 That's not even a pla...

Then I got a call from Josie. I picked it up and she said "Lucas, where are you?"

I said "I am at my old home. Why?"

She said "Ah… mom… ah, the principal is asking you to come meet her in the office. She has also asked us to come. I guess it's about Malivore or something related."

I nodded and said "I'll meet you guys there."

She said "Bye." And cut the call. I opened the portal and reached the office.

I saw that they were already there and I entered and a girl said "Why have you asked us to come here with them?"

Lizzie asked "Can we send her to the gates of Hell?"

I said "Yeah, we can but I am not too sure that the demons will be delighted to meet one of their own."

Lizzie and I laughed while some snickered and Tina was red with anger.

Caroline then said "As much as I like this… We have something serious to discuss."

Prof. Slaltzman said "We are thinking of going on the offencive against Ted the necromancer."

I was happy but I didn't see much enthusiasm in others. Josie
said "We can't go and attack him, he has a fortified base and every soul that enters that place becomes linked to it. He can then control them."

They were in thought and I said "I have a simpler solution."

Caroline smiled and said "Let's hear it."

I said "Ok so I have three solutions.

I bring some of my soldiers and they take care of Ted. We wouldn't even need to think about it.

I disable every form of magic in the area he is and then the humans and werewolves can take him out.

We lure him out and then we attack him."

Prof. Saltzman asked "When you say soldiers, you mean like demons?"

I nodded and said "Yes." Tina and Landon thought that I was joking but the others knew that I was serious.

He then said "No to the first one, 2 is hard but still holds some merit. I say we should go with the 3rd option."

I said "Alright, it's your operation. I won't question it."

Landon asked "How do we lure him out?"

Hope said "He wants me so I think. I should be used as bait."

Landon looked at Hope and said "No!" Tina and others looked at him and he said "If he gets Hope then we lose the only way to defeat Malivore."

Hope looked at Landon and said "Not really there is another way and if he gets you he will be definitely out… so I am the most obvious choice."

Landon then looked at me and said "You aren't going to say something?"

I nodded and said "I think we should go for it."

Landon looked at me and was perplexed and angry "I can't believe you, do you even love her?"

Lina and others looked at him and I said "I do love her and that is why I trust her judgement and besides she is strong enough to protect herself."

Tina then asked "So you love Hope?"

I nodded and she asked "What about Josie then?" Josie looked at me.

I nodded and said "Yeah, I love her too." Josie looked a little happy.

Landon and Tina were confused and Caroline said "Alright… I have had enough of this teen drama… Can you all focus on the very powerful Necromancer?"