Ch.38 Twisted Fate.

(Hope's Pov)

Someone was at the door I thought it was my Aunt and I opened it and it was Josie. She looked exactly like how Lizzie described her. Black veins poping out of her forehead and an abyssal black pupils. She said "Fluctus Inpulsa" and I was tased and disabled. She then walked into the house.

She paced around and then took a chair and sat in front of me. She smiled and said "How are you Hope?"

I wanted to say sorry but I couldn't. Words were not coming out of me. She looked at me and said "Don't worry, I didn't want to hear you so, I used this spell."

She then chuckled and said "You know every since I was a kid, I always cared about my sister, my dad, mom and my friends, even you" She sighed and continued "I never put myself first, you know, I always did what was best for others. But no one really cared about what I wanted, what I needed."

She then got up and said "There were two people in my life that cared, more about me than themselves. One of which left me and the other one cheated me."

I watched her as tears started to fell from her eyes. I finally managed to utter "I am sorry…"

She then laughed and walked towards me and thrashed the room and dropped down and just looked at me and said "Sorry, doesn't cut it Hope. You took away him from me."

I looked at her in horror and wondered what she was going to do. She then looked at me and said "Shh… I am not going to kill you. Because then you might meet him, but then again if I do kill you. You will become the tribrid the very thing you are scared of becoming." She then looked at me and said "Don't worry Hope, I will never kill you. I will do something worse." She then revealed a three pronged dagger and was about to stab me.

But then we heard a loud banging noise and my aunt came in and took me and ran away. We got in the car and and my Aunt Rebekah looked at me and said "Are you alright?" I nodded and We then drove away as quickly as we could.

————————————————————————

Every since that day, I am on the move with my aunts. Because Josie has been sending these ghoulish creatures after us. I don't even know how she is doing it and I don't even know how she got that body stealing dager. Josie wanted to steal my body, I still don't know why? And who is helping her do this.

We are in Austin, well, for sometime. I have been trying to contact Ric but my Aunts won't let me. She thinks it is too dangerous. Me and Aunt Freya have been looking for a method to contact Lucas to find him, but we can't figure out where he is. Even though I have his necklace. Every time we try to do the locator spell, the map gets torn for some reason.

I am starting to lose hope that I will see him again, I don't know where he is or how he is. I was sitting in my motel room looking outside the window.

My Aunt Rebekah came into the room with food and said "Who likes Tacos." She put those down and walked toward me. She then turned my face towards her and said "Come on Hope, we will find a way to get him back. I promise."

Tears started to fall and I said "I don't know if that is even possible anymore. Because of me, everyone is unhappy. I teared a family apart."

She hugged me and said "everyone deserves happiness, Hope, even you."

I looked at her and said "But at what cost?"

She then looked at me and said "Look Hope, Lucas, had hope. Even though to the uninitiated he may look like a scum, but he tried to do the right thing and it is your duty to find him, so that you all can be happy."

Someone then knocked on the door and we thought it was Aunt Freya but it was not, it was a man and he said "Can I come in?"

Aunt asked "Who are you?