Ch.17 He is a fire chicken.

As I slept I was in a dream again and it was that one same dream from before, me in my old home sitting with my mother in the kitchen her making breakfast. At this point, I have become numb to all the jump scares.

I was sitting on the table waiting for her to finish cooking she came and said "Here is your breakfast."

I looked at it, it was eggs and bacon, I decided to eat, because why not, I will be awake in a few minutes anyway. So I started to eat and she said "It looks like you are not that afraid of me anymore, is it because you have accepted that the revenge was for you or is it because of her?" Josie appeared she was sleeping in my bed.

I said "It's both, I finally accepted that the revenge was for me and not you and me. And Josie there is very important to me she accepts me for who I am. And I am crazy that I am talking to you."

She gasped and said "Talking to your mother is not crazy."

I said, "Yeah, it's not but you are not my mother, you are a dream." I then ate some bacon.

She said "Lucas it's really me, I am talking to you from the Limbo."

I said, "Hmm... my brain is going crazy."

She sighed and said, "Even if I told you something from the past you are not going to believe me are you?"

I said "Nope."

She sighed and said, "Find your father."

I said, "Why would I do that?"

She said, "Well, he is in trouble someone is coming for him."

I said, "I don't care about that and I don't even know who he is."

She then started to fade and said, "Find him before it's too late."

I then heard "Lucas, Lucas, Lucas wake up someone's at the door." I woke up and it was Josie I asked "What is it?"

She said, "Someone is at the door."

I then turned on the light and was confused as to who it can be at this hour. I then said, "I'll get it."

She stooped me and said, "What should I do?"

I said, "Nothing just sleep."

She said, "What if someone sees me?"

I said, "Well, that has nothing to do with them and besides you are mine anyway." I kissed her and went to get the door.

I opened it and I saw it was Hope and I asked: "What are you doing here this late?"

She saw me and hugged me she was crying so I tried to console her and Josie also came and asked "What happened Hope? Why are you crying?"

She said, "Landon and Mg are missing, Ralf is missing his memories and... and I am scared that something might have happened to Landon."

We then went to Ralf, We entered the room and Prof. Saltzman said "Good you are here. Extract whatever information you can from his brain."

I then walked close to Ralf and started to read the memories from yesterday and saw that they went to talk to Mg's father, that didn't work out and Mg punched Landon, which caused him to bleed, Mg lost control and ended up biting Lanodon, then Ralf also bit Mg and now both of them might be dying.

I said "Hope you are with me, Prof. calls any medical prof. you know we are going to need them."

Josie asked, "What happened?"

I said, "Both of them are dying or are already dead."

All of them were horrified. Prof. said, "Where are they?"