Ch.24 Family Reunion

Grandpa smiled and said, "Lucifer meet your son Gladiel"

The look on my father's face was absolutely priceless, I mean the man was in shock.

Lucifer looked at me and cleared his throat and asked, "So who is your mother?"

I nodded and said "Liliana Clarke." I then looked at Grandpa and said "Do you mind if we talk in private?"

Grandpa looked at us and said, "Yeah, go you both have a lot of catching up to do." We then smiled and started to walk away but then he said "Here take these with you as well." he handed us two burgers and asked, "Do you want ketchup?"

We both said, "No thank you."

We started to walk and I then said to him using my mind "Micheal is behind Grandpa's retirement, he also sent demons to kill me."

(An:- * in front of dialogue means that it is happening telepathically)

He looked at me and said, "Is that you?"

*I said "Yes this is me but please don't say anything out loud Gabriel is with Micheal" He nodded and I started to send him all that I had learned from Micheal.

*He said in mind "So Dad is not losing it?"

*I said, "No not at all it's all his doing."

*He then said, "So why does he want you here?"

*I said, "He probably fears that I have a big chance of becoming a god. So more likely than not, he wants that in case that I become God. He wants that I transfer the role to him."

*I asked, "So what is this sword that he wants is it special?"

*He looked at me but then looked ahead and said "Yeah, it's the flaming sword it is one of the deadliest weapon. I will need to talk to Amenediel about it."

We then sat down and he said "So like how old are you?"

I said "I am 16"

He smiled and said "I remember Liliana she was my friend. She came to L.A. running away from the witch hunters. You know she could easily decimate those pests but she didn't. When I asked her why she said "I don't want to cause more bloodshed than I already have" I couldn't believe her, she was a very kind soul, always killed people never tortured them." He then looked at me asked, "How is she anyway? I hope she is okay?"

I looked at him and said, "She is dead... she was killed by witch hunters."

He looked furious his eyes glowed red and his voice became distorted like mine and he said "Tell me who and I will make them pay Lucas."

I said in a calm voice, "Calm down father I have already exacted my revenge and anyways, mother never really wanted revenge anyway."

He then looked at me and asked, "How do you know that?"

I smiled and said, "She told me herself. She came to me in my dreams and told me to find you. So here I am."

He then smiled and said "That woman didn't change at all. Huh?" He then looked at me and asked, "So like what are you doing in life?"

I smiled and said, "Fortunately I am still in High school that is the only somewhat normal aspect of my life."

He laughed and asked, "You are seriously excited about your school?"

I smiled and said "That is the place where I met new and amazing people. Made friends and everything."

He then smiled coyly and asked, "Have you made any special friends if you know what I mean?"