Ch.47 Moving Home.

I woke up in the morning. We got a few winks of sleep here and there and Hope was still asleep. She must be tired. I got up and stretched and yawned.

I opened a portal to my room and went to take a shower. As I was taking a shower someone knocked on my door. I wrapped a towel around and went to see who it was.

I opened the door and it was Josie. I looked at her and said "Good morning."

She smiled and said "Good morning." She asked "Won't you invite me in?"

I chuckled and said "Yeah come on in."

She came inside and I asked "Where were you last night? I didn't see you at the party."

She said "I didn't feel like going to the party."

I nodded and said "It would have been fun."

She nodded and she said "I am here to get some stuff I left here."

I smiled and said "Sure."

She was rummaging through the drawers.She then got a little box and opened it. It was that ring that she made for us. She turned around and asked "You remember this ring?"

I smiled and put my hands up and I said "Never take it off."

She then said "About Ted."

I said "I'll take care of Ted Josei, you don't need to worry about him."

She shook her head and said "I want to be there… I want to help you. I can't let anyone else fix my mistakes."

I nodded and I said "Well, we can talk about it later."

She nodded and then wore the ring and she said "I think I need a little bit of time to think about all of this, Lucas."

I smiled and said "We have all the time we need Josie and I can wait for as long as it takes."

She smiled and said "Alright I won't disturb you anymore… I'll see you at breakfast?"

I nodded. I walked her to the door and she walked away.

I went inside and wore my suit and went to get some breakfast. I saw Lizzieand Josie. I went ahead and sat next to Josie.

I looked at Lizzie and she looked a little upset and I said "Morning"

She said "Morning."

I asked "Why are you down?"

She said "Ah, because I couldn't go to my own party… doofus."

Josie looked at Lizzie and said "I said you didn't need to stay."

Lizzie smiled and said "I am not that selfish to leave my sis alone when she is distraught."

Josie smiled and nodded and said "Thank you."

Then MG came and he asked "What are you guys talking about."

Lizzie kissed him and said "I was telling them how selfless I am."

She looked at us and we nodded, so did MG.

Then Ralf and Alyssa came and Lizzie asked "Ah, what is she doing here?".

Ralf and Alyssa sat down and Ralf looked at Lizzie and said "She is good."

Lizzie said "No, she is not." Alyssa looked down and said "Maybe I should go."

Josie said "No, stay." She then looked at Lizzie and said "Give her a chance."

She looked at her like she was crazy and she asked "Really you are saying this?"

Josie looked at Lizzie and said "Because some people should be given second chances."