Ch. 12 Free from the past.

It's been a few days since I have left Mystic Falls, I was in search of Hayley and Mathews. I didn't have much lead as to where they can be. But since the internet and most of the other people have pointed out they might have some connections with the church.

So the place to look for was church. So I started to look into churches and I found one that might yield some result it was an old church in a fairly quiet area of Richmond. It said on the internet that if you have a somewhat supernatural problem they were the one's that can help.

I drove my bike to this church and after a few weeks of practice, I can finally change my face enough so that it is not recognisable. I parked my bike outside and went in and the church was very quiet I saw a father doing some work.

I walked up to him and said "Hello, Father I require your help."

He turned around and said, "Ask and ye shall receive." He then smiled and said, "My name is Joshep, how can I help you?"

We then sat in his office and he asked "What is your problem, my child?"

I said, "I can't sleep father, I am having nightmares."

He said, "Having nightmares is not a problem, we all have our fear and we must face them."

I said "It's not a normal nightmare father... A few days earlier a girl in my school asked me out but I refused her because I didn't want to date anyone I was busy with my football. I refused her but then she said that she would curse me and I won't be able to sleep until I date her."

Joseph looked intrigued and asked, "What happened after that?"

I gulped my saliva and looked visibly panicked and said "After she said that I started to have dreams about her, Horrible dreams I saw her killing me and my mother. I haven't slept in so many days."

He then looked at me and said "That is some bullshit, who are you?"

I then laughed and said in a weird almost reverberating tone "Well, that was a good try, let's do this the easy way, you tell me what I want and I give you a quick death."

He stood up and was panicking and asked "Who are you what do you want?"

I said "I am someone who you don't want to lie to" as I was saying this his hand was reaching for a button below his desk and I quickly turned the table and pinned him against the wall and said, "And what I want is the location of Hayley and Mathews."

He said, "I... do..don't know what are you talking about?"

I said, "Of course you do." I then transmitted the image in his brain and he looked panicked and I said "So you do know where they are."

He said, "I will never sell them out."

I said, "You do know I can read your mind right?"

He looked panic but it was already too late I had the information I need so I just snapped his neck and threw him to the ground this is the 1st guy that I had to kill and frankly I don't feel all that bad.

But it could be because I have turned off several of my emotions. I then snapped my fingers and Joshep was burned into ashes nothing remained but a pile of ash.

I then got out and drove my bike to their location they were living in a quiet neighbourhood. But the main problem I had was access. How will I enter the house?

I waited for night to fall and I made sure that everyone was home, I would want my revenge to go to waste. Once I saw Hayley enter the home I hatched a plan.

I walked up to their house and Mathews opened it and it took so much just to not rip him apart and I said: "Excuse me sir but can I can I come in I wanted to talk about a problem that I have?"