Ch.30 Spending time with family

Father invited me to go to the tailor he wanted a suit made for tomorrow's event. He texted me the location, it was in an old area in L.A. and I mean like really old, the area had old open markets, barbershops, saloons. It was like the area was stuck in the 80s or early 90s.

Josie was with Detective, Aunt Linda, Eve, and Mazikeen. They were doing dress shopping. I drove to the address and I entered the building, There was father, Uncle, and Daniel. The shop looked old and the interior was fully made of wood, father was getting measured and Daniel and Uncle were sitting and sipping drinks.

They saw me and Uncle said, "Hey Lucy Lucas is here."

I smiled and a woman came and gave me a drink, I was a bit confused but my father said "Don't worry they know about us. I helped their Great great grandfather in time of war and they now make my suits."

The older guy smiled and walked up to me and said "So you are Lucifer's son huh? You look like him. Come Ange will take your measurement."

I smiled and sipped my drink and it was smooth, I stood on a stand and Ange took my measurements, and I asked: "Uncle you are not getting a suit?"

He chuckled and said, "Suits are more your father's thing I will wear my traditional garb."

I asked "Daniel?"

He said, "Oh, I got measured, I am just waiting for my suit's material and design."

Father then looked at me and asked "You look a lot chipper today. What happened did you get some?"

I chuckled and said, "I did."

Father then smiled and said "Ohh, so tell me how was it? Were you any good?"

I then said, "I don't really feel like talking about that."

Father then said, "Oh, come on share, I mean how bad it can be?"

I smiled and said, "It was fun and enjoyable."

Father then laughed and said, "Oh, come on I need a bit more than that was she happy?"

I smiled and nodded and said "Yeah, I mean last night was amazing and not really because of sex... I mean sex was amazing, I kinda felt like we connected on a very different level you know I even told her I love her."

Uncle looked happy and said "I am happy that you have found someone Lucas. I am glad to know that you won't have to worry about Hope."

I looked at him and he looked at me and I sighed and I asked: "I thought Aunt Linda won't talk about it?"

He said, "It kinda slipped up during a conversation."

Father then asked, "What is this Hope thing?"

I then explained the situation and father said "So you are telling me you Love Josie and are unsure about Hope? I thought that you were past that?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "No I am still stuck on it." There was an awkward silence and I said "I know I sound like a scumbag right about now, but the thing is I just can't shake this thing, I mean Hope and I have soo much in common and I am somehow drawn towards her and I want to stop but I don't really want to stop, I can't stop."

We then sat down and father asked "What will you do if she says that she has feelings for you what will you do?"

I sighed and said, "I will tell Josie as to how I feel and whatever happens after that I will take responsibility."

Uncle then said, "Lucas, I think you should just give up in Hope, you know?"

I said, "I would if I knew how to, but I just can't and I don't think I will be able to stop myself if she says she has feelings for me... She literally tossed herself into a hellish pit so that all of us can be safe... I mean she deserves some semblance of happiness."