Ch.27 Original

I was sitting in my hotel room drinking some bourbon trying to figure a way out of my problems, mostly thinking about how to save Hope, amongst other stuff. I then heard the flapping of the wings, I got up and saw two of the people I hated the most. I smiled and asked, "Uncle Micheal, what are you doing here so late?"

I then heard his thoughts they were practically screaming his face had an innocent smile while his thought was well, not so cheery. He smiled and said, "Nothing Lucas, we just came to see you since the father is gone we assumed Lucifer would try and do something."

I then looked him in the eyes and put him in the loop and he just stood there, I then walked up to him and got the blade from his jacket and Gabriel was very confused. She then shouted, "Brother what are you doing?!" She tried to stop me, but she couldn't move. I took the blade and walked up to her and she looked terrified, there was a cold sweat on her forehead she asked "What did you do to us?"

I chuckled and said, "An angel sweating, I never thought I would have ever seen that." I was playing with the blade and she had a stiff smile and said "Lucas, I am your Aunt, I would never hurt you."

I laughed and said "I can read your mind Aunt, I can read everyone's mind. There is no reason for you to lie, not when you are going to die so soon."

She started to cry and said, "I never wanted to do this Micheal convinced me to... he manipulated me."

I placed my hands on her face and shushed her and said "It will be over soon, you will join your brother soon." I stabbed her in the heart and I looked at her she looked at me she was gasping for air, her eyes were bloodshot, she was coughing blood and she looked at me and spat on my face and said: "I hope you suffer worse than death Fallen." She then fell down her body became lifeless, her eyes lost all light.

I removed the handkerchief from my jacket and wiped the blood off my face and then moved to my uncle it was very difficult to trap him in a loop he will soon be free so I need to get as much information as I can from him before he starts to realize he is in a loop. I had about 5 min.

I then placed my hands on his head and slowly started to move into his memories I am just looking for fresh memories, I was looking through his memories and found him talking to all the angels, he is trying to rally angels to move against my father, I saw him making calls to some humans and hired them to find a piece of a neckless, that Uncle Amenediel had and everything else was useless.

I then let go of his head and then took the blade in my hand and plunged it into his gut, I then removed the loop, he then looked at me and was confused as to what had happened he looked at me and said "How? I just killed you?" he coughed up blood.

I removed the blade and went to the bar and poured another drink and said "I put you in a loop where you were killing me."

He grunted and said, "How I am an Archangel!"

I chuckled and drank and said, "Oh, it was very tough, with humans and I can keep them in the loop for years, with supernatural it depends upon how old they are the older they are the less control I have and with you my dear Uncle I only got about 5 minutes, it was a blessing really that I could read your mind otherwise I would have been dead by now." He then collapsed on the floor. His breath was now getting heavy.

I then poured him a drink and sat down next to him and helped him in getting up and giving him the glass he looked hesitant but took it he then said: "I can help you, Lucas, your father will not give you anything you want."

I then said, "No, point in making a deal now Uncle you will be dead in a few minutes."

He drank and laughed and said, "If that was the case you would have stabbed me in the heart, not my gut."