Ch.29 Meeting the in-laws.

Josie and I got dressed up and left for L.A. We reached my father's club in about half an hour I was flying slowly because of Josie otherwise I could have reached there in a matter of minutes.

I put her down and I saw my Aunt Remeil, Uncle Amenediel, Detective decker, Father, and our new vampire Daniel.

Josie looked a bit nervous so she held my hand and I introduced her "This is Josie Saltzman, she is my girlfriend and a witch and she will help us in finding that neckless."

Uncle Amenediel said "Lucas can we have a word in private." It looked like he wanted to talk about the whole Micheal situation. He and father then walked to the  Bar and stood there.

I said to Josie "Detective here will give you all that you need." She nodded and I walked up to them.

Father then poured some drinks and asked "So Lucas, that is your Girlfriend right?"

I smiled and said "Yeah... So what is it that you both wanted to talk about?"

Lucifer awkwardly smiled and said, "Well, I wanted to smooth into the conversation but since you can read minds I think it is obvious what we want to talk about?"

I smiled and said, "I don't read everyone's mind that I meet, only the ones that are trying to kill me."

Uncle then asked, "Do you know anything to do with the disappearance of Micheal?"

I then gulped the drink and nodded and father asked "What is it that you know?"

I said, "Well, I... kinda killed him and Gabriel."

They both said, "You did what?!"

Father looked perplexed and said "How?  Why? When did you do it?"

I poured another drink and said, "Well, once Grandpa retired Micheal and Gabriel came to visit me, I read their thoughts, they wanted to kill me, so I put Micheal on a loop and stopped Gabriel from moving and then I stabbed them both with Azriel's blade and dumped the lot in the Pacific."

Father then sighed and said, "Oh, bloody hell Lucas, that is why all the angels are getting riled up."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "There is no need to worry Josie is getting the location of that guy we grab him get the neckless quickly assemble the flaming sword, and then you will become God, it is easy as that."

Father then looked at Uncle and I said "Oh, come on don't tell me you are upset that I killed Micheal?"

He nodded and said "I am upset you killed my brother and sister, and more importantly you killed someone." he looked at me and his eyes had some tears in them

I sighed and said, "I, don't enjoy killing father but I am not going to show mercy to my enemies."

He sighed and said, "Look at you Lucas, listen to the words you are saying, no mercy to the enemy? You are but a child these should not be the words that you speak at your age."

I then looked at him and said "Well, I wouldn't have been this way if Mother would have killed the hunters! I wouldn't have been this way if you were there to protect us! My mother wouldn't have died if I was not a naive little fool falling for Hayley!

So guess what father you don't get to be disappointed that your son is twisted... I was alone... and broken and I survived... because I learned that this world will not show any mercy to anyone, so I shall do the same."

Aunt Remiel then came and said, "We have got the location, we need to move quickly."

We then went to the address it was an abandoned beer factory we flew there and we found the place where the little twerp was hiding and Father said "Remiel and Amenediel you hold him down and Lucas and I will get the thing."