Ch.21 What about from 2020-2022?

I was confused when I heard "I am your Grandfather". I mean if that is true then this person is God. I said, "Why should I believe you?"

As I said that he disappeared and I unlocked the door and looked around and then I said "This must be some prank." As I locked the door and turned around he was standing inside. It startled me. I pointed the blade at him.

He then smiled and said "Lucas if I wanted you dead. You would have been dead a long time ago."

I then said, "So you are my Grandfather and you are also God?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, Gadiel I am your grandfather."

I was flabergasted and asked, "How did you know my true name?"

He sat down on the sofa and looked at me and said "Why wouldn't I. I was the one who gave you that name?"

I sat down and put the blade down and asked "So you are god?"

He said, "Yes Gadiel I am god, but I am here to meet my grandson."

I was still in shock but I asked "Would you like some tea, coffee, or alchol? Cause I need alcohol."

He smiled and said, "Tea is fine."

I got up and went to the phone and placed the order and I sat down and said "So, you may I ask whose child am I?"

He said "You are Lucifer's child. Gadiel."

I was again flabbergasted and said, "You mean like the devil?"

He said "Yeah, but your father is a very good person. He has grown very much from his old days. He helps humans."

I was furious when I heard him and got up and asked "If he so good why did he send a demon with a hell blade to kill me?"

He looked confused and said, "Gadiel, that is not a hell forged blade that is a silver blade made in the silver city."

I was confused and sat down and asked "What then why did the demon..." It then clicked and I asked, "What is my Uncle Michael like?"

He said, "Well, I like all of my children. He is... how should I put it always concerned for everyone."

I then looked at him and said, "You know what I am talking about. Please clarify this before I make a mistake that I may regret. Did my uncle send those demons so that I would come here?"

He didn't say anything but his face said enough I was in disbelief and I leaned and said: "Grandpa your kids are messed up."

He was surprised and said, "Wait so... you?"

I leaned back on the sofa and said "I didn't forgive him for what he did. But now I know what kind of people are involved in this family."

He sighed and said, "I never really could give enough time to any of them, I was always busy with work." He genuinely looked sad.

I said, "Well, you were running the universe and that is a tough job. Maybe all of your kids do these things to get your attention."

He smiled and said, "Out of everyone in my family you and Linda are the only ones that are this much accepting of anyone."

I then heard the door and opened it and took the tray in and poured us some tea and I said, "We, all have made some choices that we regret but I don't like to judge people because of that." He then took the cup and smiled at me.

I then asked, "So tell me what was my dad like?"

He laughed and said "He was very bashful when he was young, very naughty and mischievous, if there was any trouble in the silver city it could be traced back to him. But he was always truthful to everyone, he was soo full of light... my Samael."