Chapter 27: Monster

The next day came quicker than levi would have liked but he had a job to do and two shitheads to get to school.
Levi woke Eren with a small peck and he rolled over capturing Levi in his grasp.

"Oi brat get up you have school."
Eren groaned in annoyance and rolled over. On the other hand Armin was awoken by a girlish scream coming from Levi's room. He ran across the hall and seen Eren being dragged out of the bed and into the bathroom only getting the sight of his hand scraping the carpet. He couldnt help but laugh at the sight and walked back to the other bath.

Armin looked in the mirror and after yesterday he felt...off.. Like he wasnt himself so after a lot of contemplation he grabbed the scissors.

Eren was finally dressed and not by choice either. He was pouting in the livingroom when Armin walked out...with less hair...he cut his hair...holy shit.. Nosebleed much.

"Uhhh Armin What the hell did you do!"
Levi walked from the kitchen and sensed a little familiarity but also concern. He hasnt seen his hair like that in so long.

"Relax Eren I just seen it was getting too long...like yours." Eren hasnt had the chance to trim it but he noticed it himself it was a bit long.

"Yeah! But thats more than a little for you!" Armin knew what he meant but he kinda missed it, it made him feel more mature.

Eren felt a pang and grabbed his head. He was having a flashback and seen Armin lying on the ground lifeless. Armin had a look of concern, he had no idea was the boy was seeing.

Levi grabbed Erens shoulder and shook him out of it. "Eren you alright?" Eren smiled and nodded he couldnt pin it but he was remembering stuff.

"Alright brats lets go before we all face punishment." Eren and Armin grabbed their things and exited the house. When they reached school first thing was Mikasa eyeing Eren.

Eren was very lost but he seen her and instantly flew out of the car right into her arms.

"Mikasa!! I missed you Where have you been?" Mikasa was in shock to say the least, the last thing she recalled doing with him made her cringe so why would he be happy. Then she realized..

' He really doesnt remember...'

Mikasa really felt hurt she missed Eren but he seemed happier for the moment so she decided to let it last.

" Ive been here ya know just busy with life." Eren was confused but he went along with it.

"So where am i? This is school?" Mikasa nodded and when she looked past Eren she froze because she seen no more blonde coconut but old Armin. The Alliance Armin..

"Hey Armin nice cut." Armin smiled sincerely and gave his thanks. All four heard the bell and headed to class where everyone was already seated.

Jean took this opportunity to grab Erens side while he was walking to his desk.

"Wha?? What the hell ya think you're doing horseface! Who gave you permission to touch me?!" Jean pulled back confused he sounded confrontational like before. Mikasa and Armin couldn't help but grin and Levi was very close to laughing. But being an adult he had to contain it sadly.

"Umm we are literally dating.." Levi cringed hearing the commotion but of course he knew horsie wasn't wrong.

"Ha! The hell you mean, keep your hand off unless you wanna lose them. I already have a man and his name is L-mph." This is when Levi basically flew across the room in time to tackle the idiot and cover his mouth.

"Eren...shut.the.fuck.up." Levi whispered in a threatening tone.
Jean rolled his eyes before Levi had to explain as much as he didnt want to.

"Eren had an episode and doesn't remember shit. He thinks hes 15 basically." Jeans eyes widened and he believed this due to the way Eren acted it wasn't a fake show, but how could something this odd occur it made no sense.