Chapter 14: New Kids

"Hiya I'm Isabelle but you can call me Izzy."
Isabelle smiled her bright smile that Levi has seen so many times before.

"Hi Izzy I'm L-Rivaille nice to meet you." She was a little tiny to be a junior. "You know you look like someone that was very dear to me."

"Really! That's awesome, what was their name?" Levi had to think for a second.

"Kutchel." Eren popped his head up, he knows this bitch didn't just do the same thing as him.

"Um excuse me Mr. Ackerman." Levi glared at Eren.

"Okay class you can begin chapter 9 in your books while I speak to Izzy and Farlan." Eren began to pout and Levi ignored it and began to speak.

"So welcome to our class I hope everyone makes you feel comfortable and that you're happy here." Izzy smiled.

"Farlan I'm going to give y-you your first job as a teacher, watch my students while I go check on the nextdoor teacher real quick."
Farlan grinned and nodded while Eren watched Levi leave the room. He heard that stutter and was gonna figure out what happened.

Levi rushed over to Hanji's class and slammed the door open. Hanji was teaching while her assistant was sitting there watching. Her assistant was also someone he knew, and it left a pain in his heart too. It was Moblit, and he was slightly concerned for Hanji and how she was quietly teaching. She never does that.

Levi walked in and told Moblit to watch the class as he dragged Hanji out.

"Levi what the hell?!" Levi looked scared and Hanji grabbed his hand and asked him what was wrong.

"My assistant, i-its god damnit I'm fucking stuttering again." Levi smacked his head and Hanji grabbed his hand to keep him from doing it again.

"Levi stop and breathe, now who is it."

Levi composed himself and began to speak with no emotion once again, he always ends up like this when he feels weak.

"Farlan Church and my new student is Isabelle Magnolia." Levi said it plainly but Hanji watched as a tear rolled down his face but he didn't even react. She hadn't seen him cry in so long and she knew their importance to Levi and she also knew some other things that would affect him in the long run.

Hanji opened her mouth to speak but Levi beat her to it.

"I'm going back to class, see you when we get home Hanji." Okay! He doesn't call her Hanji when he's calm. It's the end of the god damn world and she knew she needs to fix things fast.

Levi walked back into class and could see Isabelle slightly uncomfortable as Jean tried to flirt with her to uphold his reputation. The reputation of being a complete dumbass.. Anyways, Levi walked over to the horse face.

"Did you know th-Ack!" Levi smacked him in the back of the head.

"Jean if you don't shut your gay ass up I'm gonna give you detention for a week for harassing girls." At that Jean put his head down and Izzy just laughed a bit at the scenario.

"Geez you're like my brother, doing stuff like that." Levi took a deep breath to stay calm and replied.

"Just trying to keep things in order." Levi walked back to the front of class and begun teaching as Eren got more pissed. He knew something was up because the entire time Levi was facing the board Farlan was looking at his ass and that was a privilege only Eren should get.

Farlan that name is familiar but he couldn't remember why, did Levi know them from before? And if he did what happened to cause him to be so upset? When Levi was done with the lesson he sat back down and rested his head in his arms but looked up at Eren for a second, who had a sympathetic look on their face before he laid his head back down and waited for the bell to ring.
After everyone left it was just Levi and Farlan.