Chapter 8: Cap'n

Levi woke up to a light shining in the doorway, that's when he realized he had fallen asleep but he was more shocked at where he had fallen asleep. He was on Eren's chest and Eren was out cold, Levi didn't want to wake him but he wanted to see where everyone else was which meant getting off Eren, waking him up in the process.
Levi heard a noise in the hallway and now he was really curious, he tried to lift upward but there was a hand..placed on his lower back and it kept him from getting up.
Levi remembers Eren being a light sleeper like himself so the littlest thing would set him off if he wasn't careful. Levi slowly turned to the side which made Eren shuffle.
Now Eren was holding Levi around the waist.
"Levi?" Levi had to think quick, he really didn't want him to wake up just yet.
"Yeah it's just me Eren go back to sleep."
And that's what Eren did after kissing Levi on the forehead of course.
Levi was shocked, Eren is asleep so he didn't think his actions through. He probably was acting like how they used to. Now Levi is blushing crazily in Eren's arms.
Levi tried to shuffle out of his arms and was almost there when Eren grabbed on to him again.
"Oh fuck it." Levi pushed Eren off the bed and could hear a loud thud when he landed. Eren was confused.
"L-levi? Oww what was that for?" He looked so tired and it was adorable seeing him like that.
"Sorry brat but I needed to get up and you were making it hard to do that." Eren didn't process what he said, his eyes were still closed and he just continued to stay on the floor after that.
"I'll wake you up when dinner is done because I'm hungry."
"Mmm, okay." Eren just went back to sleep on the floor and Levi just rolled his eyes and walked out of the room and he wasn't at all prepared for what he saw. Hanji and Petra were drunk on the couch and had gotten into Levi's liquor cabinet.
"You bitch!" Petra was laying on Hanji's lap and Hanji just giggled.
"Oh *hic* Hi Captain, hehe." Petra just looked up at her weird.
"Captain, wh-*hic* who's Caplin."
"No, not Caplin, Captain."
"Ohhh okay,hi Captain."
Levi was pissed because he knew Hanji was the only one that knew where his liquor was.
"Shut the fuck up Hanji, Eren is in the other room he'll hear you." Hanji instantly sat up and wobbled over to Levi.
Hanji whispered something in his ear and his eyes widened.
"W-we didn't do anything." Levi couldn't believe what Hanji just said.
"Uh*hic*huh"
Levi was trying to figure out what to do.

"I need to get you guys cleaned up and somehow sober, looks like I'm having three people over...fuck!"

"Hey now there's no reason to curse, what's going on?"

Levi turned around to see Eren wrapped up in a blanket rubbing his eyes, and as much as he wants to take this in he needs to get Eren away from Hanji before he finds out she knows.

"Hanji come with me."
"Okay hehe." Levi half carried Hanji to the guest room and laid her down on the bed and walked out and locked the door. Then Levi came back and put Petra in his bedroom so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Hey Petra we can be penpals haha." Her voice was muffled but sadly Petra could still hear her.
"Yeah we can!" So now the two drunkards are talking gibberish between rooms about random shit. Levi was still having to hear it though.

"H-hey Petra *hic* do you think Eren and Levi are secretly a couple ?*hic*"

"Hmm, probably."

"No we're not, now shut up!" Levi interjected.

"Okay Cap'n." Levi rolled his eyes, he was so done at this point and had no idea what to do he also just realized that Petra is in his room...

"So Cap'n what do we do now." Levi snapped his head towards Eren who was grinning like a cat.

"You're gonna regret that." Eren just continued to babble on and say stuff to piss off Levi.
"Okay I'm making dinner so help me or shut up."
"Its almost one in the morning."
"And I'm fucking starving so I'm making dinner."
"Okay then you do you." Hanji could hear their conversation so she decided now was a good time to jump in.
"Or you could do Eren haha." Eren hid his face and Levi just head-butted the fridge he didn't think he would be able to get through the night.
"Okay dinner." Levi grabbed out the utensils he would need and began to grab the ingredients for fettuccini.